American actress Eloise Mumford is one of the lucky artists who gained sucess pretty early in her career. Only after six years of debuting she landed a career-defining role. She gained worldwide popularity as Kate in the "Fifty Shades of Grey" Series. She is also known for "Lone Star", "A Veteran's Christmas" and "Drones."
Is Eloise Mumford Married?
The "Fifty Shades of Grey" actress Eloise Mumford is currently single. However, the wedding bells might not be far behind.
The Washington native is currently dating. She regularly posts adorable pictures of her boyfriend on her social media. She, however, is yet to reveal the name. However, it is known that he is also an actor who most predominately works in theatre.
Scrolling through Eloise's Instagram, it looks like the pair is in a relationship for a long time. Furthermore, it seems like their love blossomed over the shared interest of camping and nature.
Eloise Mumford Is Already A Millionaire!
The 33-year-old Eloise is best known for her work in the "Fifty Shades of Grey" series. The trilogy was a blockbuster that made $1.325 billion against the budget of $150 million.
Eloise was playing the secondary role of Katherine "Kate" Kavanagh in the movie. There is no doubt with the excessive sucess of the money; she also rolled in massive amounts.
Mumford furthermore has established herself as Hallmark television star. In her career of a decade, she has worked in three hallmark movies. Her 2018 film "A Veteran's Christmas" was loved by the fans.
The star is also able to make a name for herself on television. In the beginning, she played minor roles in shows such as "Law & Order: Special Victims Unit" and "The River." In 2017, she finally landed a recurring role in the show "Chicago Fire."
Check out Eloise's interview about her show "The River" at Comic-Con.
The blonde will be next seen in the show "The Right Stuff" that features actors such as Patrick Fischler, James Lafferty, and Shannon Lucio.
With sucessful shows and movies under her cap, it is no surprise Eloise is able to collect an impressive fortune. As of 2019, she holds an overall net-worth of $2 million.
Quick Facts: Eloise Mumford
- Eloise is the daughter of Tom Mumford, a marine biologist and Nancy Smith, a teacher.
- She grew up in Olympia, Washington, alongside older sister Anna Mumford and younger brother Kai Mumford.
- She was home-schooled through fifth grade.
- Mumford is an alum of Nova Middle School, Annie Wright School, and Capital High School.
- The actress graduated in 2009 from Tisch School of the Arts with a degree in acting.
- Eloise trained at Atlantic Acting School.
- Mumford started acting at the age of eight in community theatre.
- She took a gap year after finishing high school. At that time, she went to Transylvania to teach English.
- She identifies herself as a feminist.
- Her favorite hobby is camping.
Eloise Mumford Affairs
First Affair with Unknown
Eloise is currently in a relationship with a mystery man. She is yet to reveal the name of her boyfriend.