Florence Pugh is a British eyes catching actress who is famous for her acting skills and stunning physic in the entertainment industry. She lies upon one of those British actresses who is loved and praised in Hollywood. The 23-year actress is popular for working in films like Fighting with My Family, Little Women, and Lady Macbeth. She is also recognized for starring in the historical drama Netflix film Outlaw King.
Pugh won the BIFA Award for Best Performance by an Actress in a British Independent Film for starring in the movie Lady Macbeth in 2018.
Personal Life of Florence Pugh; What's her Relationship Status?
Florence Pugh is possibly out of any dating relationships at the moment. The well-known actress is single and is focused on her acting career. Moreover, she is never spotted with any men out of the reel life in any functions and events.
Pugh is out of any rumors and controversies regarding her personal life and professional life. She is focused on her future and shares no time to waste with dating relationships. Additionally, she is an active person on social media and loves to share posts of her doing different things.
What is the Net Worth of Florence Pugh
Florence Pugh holds an estimated net worth of $600,000 all thanks to her career as a television and film actress. In addition, the average salary of a film actress is $17.00 per hour and $81,000 per year, whereas the average salary of a television actress ranges from $9-$100 per hour. Besides, the salary of an actress depends upon her popularity and the production of the project with respect to the volume of the acting part of the actor.
View this post on Instagram
Pugh is an active person on social media and uses Instagram from time to time. She earns over $448.5-$747.5 per post from her Instagram account by posting some personal life posts with the addition of some promotional posts. Take a look at her post she shared of her childhood;
View this post on Instagram
Florence started her professional acting career by debuting in the 2014 mystery drama film The Falling with the role name of Abbie Mortimer while studying at the school. After that, she appeared in popular films including Lady Macbeth, The Commuter, Fighting with My Family, Little Women and many more. Among all her films, Lady Macbeth collected a total of $3.9 million on the box office against the budget of $650,000 whereas Fighting with My Family gathered over $37.8 million against the budget of $11 million. Besides, she also starred in the 2018 historical action drama Netflix film named Outlaw King along with the stars like Chris Pine, Aaron Taylor-Johnson, Tony Curran and many more.
On the other hand, The Netflix actress made her television screen debut by working in the 2015 film named Studio City with role name of Cat. Since then, she appeared in many television series like Marcella, King Lear, and The Little Drummer Girl. Until now, the actress was fortunate to share the screens with stars like Dwayne Johnson, Lena Headey, Nick Frost and many more.
As of now, the actress is all set to star in the Ari Aster's horror film Midsommar and in Greta Gerwig's film adaption of Louisa May Alcott's novel Little Women. Further, she will also work with Scarlett Johansson in the Marvel Cinematic Universe film Black widow which is based on the titular superhero. Moreover, she won the BIFA Award for Best Performance by an Actress in a British Independent film in 2018.
Quick facts about Florence Pugh
- Florence Pugh was born on 3 January 1996 in Oxford, Oxfordshire, England under the birth sign of Capricorn.
- She holds British nationality.
- She is the daughter of father Clinton Pugh and mother Deborah Pugh.
- Her father is a restaurateur in Oxford and her mother is a dancer and dance teacher.
- She lived in Andalusia Spain in her early life.
- She was raised along with her three siblings including famous actor and musician Toby Sebastian, and stage actor Arabella Gibbins.
- She studied at a school in Sotogrande in Spain, initially. But later, she joined Wychwood School from 2007-2009 and St. Edward's School, Oxford.
- She portrayed the role of famous WWE Diva, Paige in the movie named Fight with The Family.
- Until now, she garnered over 149k+ followers on Instagram and 30k+ followers on Twitter.
- She stands at a height of 5 feet and 4 inches with a pair of striking hazel eyes and blonde hair.