Facts of Jason Frazer
|Family Name :||Frazer|
Jason Frazer is one of the best meteorologists, best known for his service for WKYC Channel 3 in Cleveland, Ohio, and 680news in Toronto.
Jason Frazer - Married to Romney Smith
The reknowned meteorologist Jason Frazer exchanged the vows with his girlfriend turned wife Romney Smith. There are also many things common among this cute couple. One of them is their sheer interest and passion for news reporting.
The wedding of Frazer and his partner was in fact a lavish one as it happened in the cruise on San Juan, Puerto Rico. The bride flaunted her white sleeveless gown, while the groom showcased his orange tuxedo.
Moreover, the relationship blossomed about seven years ago when they met at the party of the National Association for Black journalist conference in 2013. The friendship later sparkled into a love affair. Surprisingly, Jason proposed Romney with a big engagement ring down on his one knee in September 2018. She said yes without any hesitation.
Needless to say, the duo was head over heels and eventually got hitched on February 22, 2020. At present, Jason is enjoying married life with his beloved wife Romney without any distraction. They also own a 14 years old Yorkshire Terrier named Linney.
Jason Frazer- News Career & Net Worth
News journalist, Jason Frazer began his journey as a branch manager for JPMorgan Chase in 2007. After a year, Jason produced news reports for News 12 NetWork. Then, serving for the position of General Assignment Reporter, Frazer helped in research works for WROC-TV, WBNS-TV, and WFSB-TV.
In addition, Jason's first forecasting job came at Fox 28 news in Georgia. Later, he worked as a meteorologist in different cities like OH, Hartford, CT, Toronto New York, and Boston. The best part of his job is to visit schools and interact with students and inspire future meteorologists.
Before 2019, Jason and his partner both had to adjust their long-distance relationship as they both worked and constantly moved to different states. Nevertheless, after two years on WKYC, they addressed the TV Audience of leaving the company on July 13, 2021, with announcing the broadcast couple's last day on WKYC then would be on 23 July.
Watch the video of Jason Frazer with his wife Romney Smith reporting for WKYC Channel3.
Well, Jason and his newlywed partner leaving WKYC after the pandemic hit their personal life and profession. But, they also wanted to be more close to their families with new opportunities in New York City.
Talking about the networth of Jason Frazer, it is estimated to be $1 million. While working as a meteorologist, Jason earned a handsome salary of $56,000. While his wife as a news anchor earned $61,500 per annum. Well, with a balanced career and personal life, there's nothing Frazer has to worry about.
Quick facts of Jason Frazer
- Jason Frazer is of African descent.
- Served as Investigate reporter for NBC Boston in July 2016.
- His wife Smith is a Georgia native.
- His recent article for wkyc.com was - What to do about hair loss caused by stress from COVID?
- Jason graduated from Columbia University with a degree in Political Science.
- He also earned the TV Weathercaster Seal of Approval.
- Jason also collaborated with Cleveland Clinic's Wellness Center to launch WKYC based The New You to motivate people for physical fitness.
- Some of the notable WKYC news staff are Jim Donovan, Brian Ross, and Robin Swoboda.
- Acquired Broadcast Meteorology Certificate in Meteorology from Mississippi State University in 2019.
- Frazer grew conscious of his health and underwent weight loss journey.