Facts of Jeanne Besser
|Family Name :||Besser|
Jeanne Besser is an American author who is best known for her cookbooks. Besides this, she is also the wife of former ABC Medical News editor, Dr. Richard E. Besser.
Jeanne Besser- Married to Richard E. Besser
Food and health writer Jeanne Besser is known for being a well-accomplished author. But, how's the personal life of Jeanne going? Let's find out.
Well, talking about her private life, Jeanne is a blissfully married woman. The author exchanged the vows with her boyfriend turned husband, Richard E. Besser years ago. By profession, Richard is the CEO of the Robert Wood Johnson Foundation.
In addition, the couple is blessed with two beautiful children. They welcomed two sons named Alex Besser and Jack Besser. The lovely family of four resides in Montclair, New Jersey.
Till now, there have never been any rumors of divorce or extra affairs between the husband and wife. No wonder Besser and her husband are happily living together for many years. And, we hope it stays the same way forever.
Jeanne Besser - Career & Net Worth
Jeanne Besser always had a keen interest in cooking and writing about recipes of food. Well, Jeanne began her professional career in 2001 with Atlanta Journal & Constitution. There, she served as a food columnist and wrote two cookbooks, The 5:30 Challenge and The Food Goddess.
Watch the video of Jeann Basser's husband Richard Basser talking about the book Tell me the Truth Doctor.
In addition, Jeanne, together with her husband Richard, wrote the book Tell me the Truth, Doctor in 2013. The book inspired readers to adopt a healthy lifestyle by mainly focusing on a diet and exercise.
Moreover, Jeanne has accumulated a staggering net worth of over $1 million from her 26 years of writing journey. Not to mention, her partner Dr. Richard who is also a former ABC's chief health, and adds further income to the family's wealth. With such an astonishing bank balance, the family of four lives a lavish lifestyle.
Quick facts of Jeanne Besser
- Jeanne graduated from Brown University with a bachelor's degree in English literature.
- Jeanne also wrote the Feeding Frenzy blog for EveningEdge.com.
- She is the recipient of the Independent Publisher Book Award for Cookbooks.
- Some of the recognized cookbook authors are Mimi Ikkon, Gina Neely, and Rashmi Rustagi.
- Besser also wrote cookbooks for the American Cancer Society which includes What to Eat During Cancer Treatment, The American Cancer Society New, The Great American Eat- Right Cookbook, and Working Mom's Fast and Easy Family.
- Jeanne is also a board member of the Princeton Independent Film Festival known as Prindie.