Most of the actresses use a stunt double to do fight or difficult scenes but not in the case of Jeeja Yanin. This Thai star is not just an actress but also a martial artist who displayed her talents on several movies.
JeeJa Yanin's Personal Life
Jeeja Yanin is a married woman and is in a marital relationship with her longtime boyfriend Adrian Robert Bowden. Her husband Adrian is also a film actor.
Read Also: Intira Jaroenpura
The two even share a baby son Jayden Bowden Vismitanda, on January 22, 2013. However, the lovely pair tied the knot only after a few months of their child's birth.
The duo lives a happy and contented married life with their child. Besides, the actress is also active on social media platforms. She uses Facebook and Twitter where she posts pictures and videos of herself with her friends and co-stars.
You May Also Like: Mai Charoenpura
The veteran actress, however, rarely shares pictures with her child and spouse. It seems like Jeeja prefers to keep her family out of media and public sights for their own good.
How Much is JeeJa Yanin's Net Worth?
JeeJa Tanin has an estimated net worth of $1 million. The mother of one made her wealth from her acting career. On average a Thai actor earns around $10 (?325) per hour and can make around $21,000 in a year.
Don't Miss: Kang Vorakorn
In addition, the Chocolate actress has also appeared in few movies which were well received by the audience. For instance, her 2013 martial arts movie Tom Yum Goong 2 which accumulated more than $3.3 million at the box office.
Jeeja Yanin's Chocolate movie's fight scene, check out the video!
Furthermore, she will be playing alongside Tony Jaa, Iko Uwais, and Tiger Chen in their upcoming movie Triple Threat. The movie is set to release on March 19, 2019.
Quick Facts about JeeJa Yanin
- JeeJa Yanin was born Yanin "Jeeja" Vismitananda on March 31, 1984.
- The action star holds Thai nationality and belongs to Asian ethnicity.
- She is the daughter of father Pawadol Borirak and mother Prasita Vismitananda.
- Yanin grew up with her older brother Nantapong "Jeed" Vismitananda.
- The beautiful lady is an athletic person and holds a 4th Dan Black belt in taekwondo.
- JeeJa stands at a height of 5 feet 3 inches.
- As of 2019, she is 34 years old.