There are only a few lucky young actors who has gotten opportunities to work in a big project right out of graduate school. Jonathan Majors is one of them. The 30-year-old actor was offered his first professional role when he was still at Yale.
Who is Jonathan Majors' Wife?
Jonathan Majors is not married and do not have a wife. Infact it seems like he is possibly single. There is no mention of any romantic partner in his several interviews.
However, Majors is a father of a seven-year-old daughter. The actor has talked several times about his little girl in media. Through his conversation, it seems like he and the mother of his child are not together. Also, the actor has not revealed the name of his daughter or the mother of his daughter.
Jonathan Majors Has Worked in Handful of Projects But Has Amassed Nice NetWorth
Jonathan started his professional acting career only in 2017; however, he is already a very in-demand actor. In a short span, California born actor has worked with big names and top directors, including Spike Lee. Some of his most notable works include White Boy Rick and The Last Black Man in San Francisco.
Quick Facts: Jonathan Majors
- Jonathan was born on September 7, 1989, and hence as of July 2020, he is 30-years-old.
- He was born in Lompoc, California, but raised in Texas. His family moved to Dallas when he was five years old.
- His father was a Air Force member, and his mother was a pastor.
- He grew alongside younger brother, Cameron, and an older sister, Monica.
- Jonathan was removed from public school, and hence he studied at alternative education program and joined school theatre as well.
- He completed his undergraduate degree from the University of North Carolina School of the Arts.
- Majors attended the Yale School of Drama as a graduate acting student.
- He stands at a height of 6 feet(1.83m)
Visit Marriedwiki for more Celebrity Related Content!!