British professional footballer, Karen Bardsley is best known for playing as the goalkeeper for the Manchester City team and England women's national football team. She was named as the Big West Conference Freshman of the Year and the Big West Conference Goalkeeper of the Year while playing for her University.
Karen Bardsley's Personal Life; Know about her Boyfriend, Husband, Children
Karen Bardsley is possibly single as of now. The football player seems focused on her career as is she never rumored to share any boyfriend or a husband. Further, she is never linked with any man and is never spotted with any man as of 2019.
The England team goalie is out of any relationships and there are no rumors about her having a child. It seems like Karen is waiting for the love of her life while pursuing her career as a footballer.
Far from dating life and relationships, she always focuses on sexism and importance of girl involving in sports.
The 34-year-old sports star said,
‘We do get a lot of sexist tweets and comments, things about a woman’s place being in the kitchen, not on the pitch.'
‘The other day I saw a picture of Toni Duggan celebrating and there were a bunch of unnecessary comments underneath insinuating some nasty things.'
Well, Bradsley is, of course, an example for people who think affair, relationship, and marriage is the only aim in one's life. Yes! there's a lot to achieve in life!
What is the Net Worth of Karen Bardsley? Know about her Earnings, Salary, Career, House, Cars
Karen Bardsley's net worth lies somewhere between $2 million-$10 million. She gathered that wealth with her career as a professional football player. Besides, some women football stars like Kealia Ohai possesses a net worth of $2 million.
Karen started playing football since her time at California State University. She was a student-athlete for the Cal State Fullerton Titans who was named as the Big West Conference Freshman of the Year after her first season. What's more, she was named as the Big West Conference Goalkeeper of the Year in 2005.
Don't Miss: Andre Gray's Net Worth & Relationships
Bardsley started playing as a professional footballer after joining the Ajax American Women for the 2007 WPSL season. After that, she switched to many football teams like Pali Blues for 2008, Sky Blue FC for 2009-2011, Linkopings FC for 2011-2012, Lincoln for 2013 season. As of now, she plays for Manchester City since 2014.
Also, See: Nelly Yoa's Net Worth & Personal life
As for Karen's International soccer career, she represented England for the England U-19s in the 2003 UEFA Women's Under-19 Championship. Furthermore, she was included for England's 2015 FIFA Women's World Cup, which was hosted in Canada. Besides, she also appeared as a goalkeeper for the competitions like the Great Britain Olympics, Women's World Cup 2015, UEFA Women Euros 2017, and Women's World Cup 2019.
Quick facts of Karen Bardsley
- Karen Bardsley was born on 14 October 1984(age-34 years as of 2019) in Santa Monica, California, the United States as Karen Louise Bardsley.
- She holds both British and American nationality and was born under the Libra star sign.
- She studied at the Ruben S. Ayala High School and later joined the California State University Fullerton.
- Karen is currently studying for a Master's degree in Sports Directorship at the Manchester Metropolitan University.
- She is active on Instagram and Twitter where she collected over 48k+ followers and 49.9k+ followers respectively as of 2019.
- During her career as a footballer, she also worked as a volunteer coach for the California State University and as an assistant coach for the University of San Diego.
- Bardsley stands at a height of 6 feet and weighs around 69kgs with a pair of hazel eyes and blond hair.
Take a look at the Interview of Karen Bardsley;
Visit marriedwiki.com/wiki for more exciting celebrity biographies!!!!