Kayli Carter is an American actress who is best known for portraying the role of Sadie Rose in the Netflix series, Godless. She is also famous for her roles in the films and series like Bad Education, Private Life, and Mrs. America.
Is Kayli Carter Single?
To all the fans of Kayli Carter, it's a good news. Well, the glamorous actress is happily single and shares no dating rumours as of now.
It looks like the actress is patiently waiting for the love of her life. Besides, she can be dating a boyfriend in private. So, let's wait for her to disclose anything regarding her love life.
What's the Net Worth of Kayli Carter?
Kayli Carter possesses a net worth of $300,000. She gathered that wealth from her career as a television and film actress.
Carter started her career through the television screen. Her first work was in the 2015 television series called The Weekend Detectives, where she portrayed the role of Partygoer. After that, she also landed roles in numerous television series like Z: The Beginning of Everything, Godless, and Chicago Med.
The American actress also worked in numerous films in her career. Well, the actress debuted with the 2017 American supernatural film called, Rings, portraying the role of Evelyn Borden. Since then, she acted in several hit movies like Private Life, Charlie Says, and Bad Education. Furthermore, her film Rings garnered a good response from the fans and collected a total of $83 million on the box office against the budget of $25 million.
The 26-year-old actress is presently starring in the American television mini-series called, Mrs. America. Further, she portrays the role of Pamela in the series, which started to premiere on the Hulu network on April 15, 2020.
Carter will appear in the six episodes of the series, which consists of a total of nine episodes. Additionally, the drama also features many famous actresses like Cate Blanchett, Elizabeth Banks, and Sarah Paulson.
Quick Facts of Kayli Carter
- Kayli Carter was born and raised in Oviedo, Florida.
- She graduated with a Bachelor of Fine Arts degree in Performing Arts from Savannah College of Art and Design.
- At the beginning of her career, she acted in many theatre plays including, Nice Fish.
- She received a nomination for an Independent Spirit Award for Best Supporting Female for her role in the film Private Life.
- Carter was named as Hamptons International Film Festival Breakthrough Artist for her role in the Netflix film, Private Life.
- She is about to star in the upcoming 2020 film, Let Him Go.