Kelly Rebecca Nichols, an animal activist who works for animal rights organization PETA is better known as a celebrity wife. She came to limelight after marrying American radio host and conspiracy theorist Alex Jones.
Kelly Rebecca Nichols' Personal Life: Marriage, Husband, Divorce And More
Although Kelly Rebecca was previously married to Alex Jones, radio show host, and film producer. The couple tied the knot in 2007 attended by families and friends in New York. From their marriage, the two shared three children, a son Rex Jones and two daughters whose name is yet to revealed.
They lived a pretty normal life for a couple of years but it was short lived. Kelly filed for a divorce due to her husband's abnormal behavior. In an interview, she claimed:
"he's (Alex) not a stable person" and "I'm concerned that he is engaged in felonious behavior"
You May Also Like: Alicia Silverstone
After a long court proceeding of almost two years, their divorce finalized in March 2015. The court ordered Jones to pay his wife alimony of $3.1 million and his Texas mansion. She, however, lost her kids custody but later the jury awarded Kelly and Jones joint custody of their children.
Apart from her relationship with her partner, Kelly does not seem to have a relationship and affair with anyone. Since she lives a low profile life along with inactivity in social media there has been no knowledge about her.
How Much is Kelly Rebecca Nichols' Net Worth?
Though her exact worth is not known, we can assure that Kelly Rebecca Nichols has an estimated net worth of at least $3 million. She accumulated most of her wealth through the court settlement which she gained from her ex-spouse. As for her professional work, the average annual salary of an animal activist is around $63,367 in the US.
Kelly Rebecca Nichols talking about her personal life, check out the video!
In addition, she owns a house in Texas Estate in Austin which also she received from the divorce agreement. Besides, her former partner Alex Jones is a well-known name in the entertainment industry. He possesses a net worth of $10 million.
Quick Facts About Kelly Rebecca Nichols
- Kelly Rebecca Nichols was born on July 02, 1968, in Travis County, Texas, United States.
- She is the daughter of father Edmund Lowe Nichols and Sandra Kay Heiligman.
- The former celebrity wife grew up with her siblings James Nichols and Jill Elizabeth Nichols.
- She holds American nationality and belongs to a Jewish American ethnical background.
- The female animal activist has also been involved in a publicity stunt of her own when she threw a dead raccoon on the plate of the VOGUE Magazine editor Anna Wintour while the latter was dining at Four Seasons Restaurant in New York.
- Rebecca's eyes are Hazel and hair is blonde in color.
- She stands at a height of 5 feet 6 inches and weighs around 65 Kg.
- Kelly is 50 years old, as of 2019.