Famously known for her anchoring style, Kristen Miranda is a co-host of show 'Morning Break' in TV station 'WBTV'. She is a two-decade veteran of journalism and has worked in different stations at different positions.
Is Kristen Miranda married? Know More About Her Personal Life
Kristen Miranda is happily married to a mysterious man. She is a private person and likes to keep her personal life out of the limelight, so her husband's detail is yet to reveal.
View this post on Instagram
Vacation post 1/4. Because there are so many pretty pictures. None of them possible, though, without all of these people. Salley and I were part of a professional exchange to Sweden 14 years ago. Through the kindness of @rotaryinternational and families in half a dozen cities it was a life changing trip. Salley and I lost touch over the years and recently reconnected to go back...and some of those same families welcomed us back into their homes. Bertil in Stockholm. Per and Margaretta in Varberg/Gothenburg. And as a bonus, Salley’s exchange student Celine from 20 years ago and her husband Luc who hosted us for our 22 hour layover in Paris. It was an exceptional week. My heart is big and I am grateful.
Miranda is mostly busy with her shows in WBTV-TV but in her free time, she likes to take boxing lessons. Also, she is a travel enthusiast and wants to go to Italy to know more about her family origins. Currently, she is on vacation in Sweden and shares many fun-filled pictures on her social sites.
What is Kristen Miranda Net-worth?
Kristen Miranda overall net worth is around $2 million-$4 million. She earned this wealth through her two decades of work in broadcast journalism.
Miranda is currently working as co-host in the show Morning Break in WBTV, Charlotte, North Carolina. The average salary of a reporter in Charlotte is $35,215 as of May 2019. The salary can be as high as $45,406, and Miranda is sure to be on a higher range of the pay scale because of her experience.
Miranda is an animal lover and owns two chihuahua breed dogs named Stella and Oliver. The average cost of a Chihuahua is $300-$500.
Kristen Miranda Quick Facts
- Kristen was born on August 1, 1974, and grew up in New York.
- She attended Williamsville North High School, Buffalo, New York.
- Miranda attended the State University of New York, College at Fredonia and graduated with a degree in Video Production.
- She started journalism in her high school but officially started her career as Newsroom Assistant in WKBW.
- She has interviewed well-known celebrities such as First Lady Michelle Obama, Oprah Winfrey, Charlie Rose, and Dolly Parton in her career.
- Miranda is currently working as co-host in the show Morning Break in WBTV, Charlotte, North Carolina.
- She stands at a height of 5 feet 7 inches and has beautiful light blue eyes and brown hair.
Visit marriedwiki.com/wiki for more biographies!!!