Lilli Kay is an American actress who is best known for playing Penelope Fowler in the Netflix Series " Chambers." She will be next seen in the TV Series 'Your Honour' which features Bryan Cranston as the lead.
Who is Lilli Kay's Boyfriend?
There are some rumors that the young actress Lilli Kay is dating her Chambers co-star actor Nicholas Galitzine, but those rumors do not seem to be true.
As of now, there is no confirmation from the couple, and also there are no posts on their social media accounts that support these rumors. In fact, it looks like Kay is currently single.
Lilli Kay is a Rising Actress; Learn Her Net Worth
Lilli Kay debuted in showbiz in 2018 and, in few years, has made a name for herself with a guest role in the popular show Madam Secretary and a major role in Netflix's series Chambers.
In the show, she played the character of Penelope Fowler and worked alongside stars such as Uma Thurman and Tony Goldwyn. The Italian-American actress will be next seen in the TV series Your Honor starring Bryan Cranston.
Talking about Kay's Net Worth, the exact figure is not disclosed in public. Nonetheless, it is definitely believed to be in six-digits.
Quick Facts: Lilli Kay
- Lilli Kay has a height of 5 feet 8 inches.
- She graduated from Carnegie Mellon University in 2017 with a BFA(Acting) degree.
- She is a skilled singer and can play the guitar.
- She is trained in modern, ballet, and Jazz dance.
- Kay is fluent in Spanish.
- She is the descendant of Italian immigrants.
- She is an alum of Wildwood School and The Thacher School.
- She has accounts on Facebook, Twitter, and Instagram.
- Kay goes by the name of Lilli Reese on her Facebook.
Visit Marriedwiki for more Celebrity Related Content!!!