Lonnie Rashid Lynn, aka Common, is an American rapper, actor, and writer by profession. Fans recognize him for his debut album, Can I Borrow a Dollar? and 1994 album Resurrection. Common earned massive popularity for his work with the Soulquarians.
Are Lonnie Rashid Lynn and Tiffany Haddish still together?
The American rapper Common and Tiffany Haddish have been together for nearly two years and still going strong. Lynn and his partner recently celebrated their first anniversary together. The lovebirds, who kept the relationship private for a few years, only confirmed they were dating in recent times.
After much speculations, the actress admitted her romance on Tuesday's episode of Steve-O's podcast, Steve-O's Wild Ride. She added, "I am in a relationship. I am doing it with Common now".
The 49-year-old actress first met Lonnie while filming their 2019 film The Kitchen. They made out in the movie and became friends. However, it wasn't physical or anything like that. But after working together on Bumble, the romance between the two blossomed.
Rumore of a romance between Lonnie and Tiffany swirled since April 2020 when the duo teamed up for Bumble's virtual dating campaign. Lonnie Rashid shares a daughter Omoye Assata Lynn with ex-girlfriend Kim Jones. Common and Kim welcomed their first child on August 13, 1997.
How Much Is Lonnie Rashid Lynn Net Worth?
Lonnie Rashid Lynn has summoned a colossal net worth of $45 million as of 2021. Common earned big bucks from his career as a musician and actor. Lynn has won prestigious awards like Grammy, Golden Globe, and Oscar. He's signed to Ye's GOOD Music Label.
Common co-wrote an Oscar winning song "Glory" for the movie Selma. In the movie, he played character of 1960s civil rights leader James Bevel.
In October 2015, Common signed a two year deal with HBO which allowed him to establish his own production company, Freedom Road Productions. That's not all, Common has subsequently worked with Amazon Studios as well as American Girl as an executive producer for the feature film, An American Girl Story.
Lynn appeared in films including The Odd Life of Timothy Green, New Year's Eve, Happy Feet Two, Run All Night and Suicide Squad, Barbershop: The Next Cut, and Now You Can See Me. Similarly, his TV sitcoms include Girlfriends, One on One, Smokin' Aces, American Gangster, Just Right, Wanted, Date Night, Hell on Wheels etc.
Lonnie Rashid Lynn - Quick facts
- Lonnie Rashid was sexually accused in childhood for belonging to the black race.
- He grew up in Chicago, Illinois, United States.
- He became centre of attraction while being invited by Michelle Obama to represent his work at a poetry reading in 2011.
- Common is a true supporter of animal rights and PETA.
- Lonnie is the son of educator Dr. Mahalia Ann Hines and father Lonnie Lynn. An ABA basketball player and youth counselor.
- Lynn is a Christian by religion.
- Lonnie earned the stage name "Common" in the early 1990s when ska bad sued him to shorten his name.
- Lonnie was previously engaged to singer Erykah Badu.
- Lonnie Rashid dated a lady named Angela Rye for six months.
- Lonnie has filmed American Gansger alongside Russell Crowe and Denzel Washington in New York City.
- He was also romantically linked to Serena Williams.
- Lonnie Rashid has a good bond with Steve Harvey and Taraji P. Henson.
Be sure to check out MarriedWiki for more interesting biographies.
Lonnie Rashid Lynn Affairs
Third Affair with Tiffany Haddish
Tiffany Haddish and Lonnie Rashid Lynn started dating in the mid-2020. They have recently celebrated their year anniversary.
First Affair with Angela Rye
Lonnie Rashid Lynn dated a lady Angela Rye for six months. They began dating in late 2014 and broke up in early 2015.
First Affair with Erykah Badu.
Erykah Badu was engaged to rapper Lonnie Rashid for a few years. They haven't revealed how and where they met.