There are some people who need to work hard to hone their skills. Whereas there are some who are natural. Marcel Ruiz falls in the latter category. The Peurto Rican actor without any acting training landed a role of a main cast in a sitcom which eventually made him a overnight star.
Is Marcel Ruiz Dating? Who is His Girlfriend?
It is good news for all the fangirls of the handsome Marcel Ruiz. The 16-year-old is single at the moment.
Ruiz is one of those celebrities who like to connect with the fans; thus, he is available on various social media platforms such as Instagram, Twitter, and even Youtube. In these sites, he is not hesitant to share photos of his family members and answer personal questions as well.
However, the Peurto Rican actor is yet to talk about his romantic life or share pictures of his girlfriend on his social media. So, it seems like he is not dating because if he has a girlfriend, given his candid nature, he would have undoubtedly shared with his fans.
Marcel Ruiz Come from Family of Artists
Ruiz's father Carlitos Ruiz Ruiz and mother Mariem Perez Ruiz are awarded winning filmmakers. Also, his maternal grandfather Silverio Perez is a television host and comedian.
While growing up, Ruiz's parents often cast him in their movies or their commercials, so acting came naturally to him, and he never needed to take an acting class.
Marcel Ruiz Career and Net Worth
Ruiz, though grew up performing, he never seriously considered becoming an actor. Infact after moving to L.A., he started acting just a hobby. However, after he started working, he realized that acting could open many opportunities and can take him to places. Thus he started taking acting more seriously.
The actor debuted in 2017 with the Tv-Series "Snowfall." The same year, he got his most significant breakthrough. He was cast as Alex Alvarez in the show "One Day at a Time." In the show, he worked with veteran actors such as Justina Machado, Todd Grinnell, Rita Moreno as well as young actors such as Isabella Gomez, and Ariela Barer.
Th show received both critical and commercial sucess and is currently in its fourth season. In 2019, he worked in the movie "Breakthrough" as well. Ruiz, besides acting, loves fashion as well, thus in the future, he wants to start a fashion line as well.
Overall Net Worth
As of 2020, Marcel Ruiz's total net worth is $300,000. He earned this amount by being the lead of a sitcom for more than three seasons. If you are wondering how a 16-year-old is utilizing all this wealth? Well, it looks like Ruiz is using his Net Worth to travel all over the world. His Instagram is filled with pictures from holidays.
Quick Facts: Marcel Ruiz
- Marcel was born in San Juan, Puerto Rica
- Ruiz moved to Los Angeles at the age of nine.
- Ruiz was named as one of the "10 Latinxs to Watch in 2019" by Variety Magazine.
- He loves playing sports, like basketball and soccer.
- Virgil Abloh, fashion designer and D.J., is his role model.
- He is the only child of his parents. However, now he considers his reel life sister Isabella Gomez as his real-life sister as well.
- He studies performing arts high school. After high school, he plans to attend college.
- His biggest fear is Spiders.
- He has a dog named Brokie.
- Marcel's first language is Spanish.
- In his free time, he enjoys filming and editing content for his YouTube channel, writing music, and photography.