Maude Apatow is an American actress who gathered fame after starring in the film Other People. The glamorous actress is famous for her roles in the films and series like Knocked Up, This is 40, and Euphoria.
Is Maude Apatow Dating?
Maude Apatow is out of any dating relationship as of now. Although the actress has won millions of hearts through her acting skills and pretty face, it seems like no one has been able to win the heart of the actress.
The actress, moreover, is currently focused on her career. Further, she is also out of any dating rumors.
How Rich is Maude Apatow?
Maude Apatow possesses a net worth of $500,000 as of 2020. She gathered that fortune from his career as a television and film actress.
Apatow started his career as a film actress. At first, she worked in the 2005 film called The 40-Year-Old Virgin. Since then, she acted in many blockbuster movies like Knocked Up, Funny People, This Is 40, Pitch Perfect 2, Other People, and Assassination Nation. Furthermore, she is about to star in the upcoming 2020 film called The King of Staten Island.
The 22-year-old actress also worked in various television series in her career. In 2015, she debuted in the television screen after acting in the television series called Girls, portraying the role of Cleo. After that, she also played the role of Lexi Howard in the television series Euphoria. Until now, she acted alongside actors like Zendaya, Eric Dane, and Alexa Demie.
Henrietta Castello in Hollywood
Maude recently worked with a recurring role in the American drama web television series called Hollywood. She portrayed the role of Henrietta Castello in the series, which was premiered on Netflix on May 1, 2020.
Quick Facts of Maude Apatow
- Maude Apatow was born in Los Banos, California, to her actor and filmmaker father, Judd Apatow, and mother, Leslie Mann.
- She grew up along with her little sister, Iris Apatow.
- During her high school, she used to participate in musicals like Cabaret and Into the Woods.
- She studied theatre at Northwestern University.
- She debuted in acting at the age of 7.
- Apatow was listed on the Forbes 30 Under 30 list in 2012.
- Her Twitter account was also named as one of the Best Twitter Feeds of 2013 by Time magazine.
- She received nominations for the awards like Phoenix Film Critics Society Award in 2012 and Young Artist Award in 2013.
- In an interview, she shared that she wants to write, direct, and act at the same time.
- She self-directed wrote and acted in a short film called, Don't Mind Alice.
- Her celebrity crush while growing up was Nicholas Hoult.