Max Thieriot is one of the most loved American actors who rose to limelight after starring in the film "Disconnect." Thanks to his great acting ability he was able to garner the Young Artist Award for Best Performance in a Feature Film.
Is Max Thieriot Married?
Max Thieriot is married to his long term girlfriend, Lexi Murphy. He tied the knot with Lexi at the Ritz Carlton in Lake Tahoe on the 1st June of 2013.
The groom was looking striking in his black tuxedo whereas the bride was looking gorgeous in the white gown. Here take a look at the beautiful couple,
The lovebirds first met when they were teenagers in the Caribbean, however, the way the pair started talking is still a mystery.
The duo, eventually, started dating for over seven years until Max proposed her beau in the same place they first meet which is the Caribbean. Soon, they engaged in 2012.
Father of Two Beautiful Sons
Max is a blessed father of his two sons. He first welcomed his son Beaux Thieriot in the late December of 2015. After that, he welcomed his second son Maximus Thieriot on the 21st January of 2018.
The "STEAL Team" actor often features his children on his Instagram account.
Max Thieriot Net Worth is in Millions; Owns A House in California
Max Thieriot holds a net worth of $2 million. He gathered that fortune from his career as a film and television actor. Meanwhile, the average salary of an actor in the United States is $49,923 per year.
Thieriot started things off in the television screen after starring in the 2012 television series called "Dark Horse." Since then, he appeared in many television series like "Bats Mote" and "Texas Rising." As of now, the actor is starring in the television series named "SEAL Team" since 2017. What's more, his series "SEAL Team" also features actors like David Boreanaz, A. J. Buckley, and Jessica Pare among others.
Take a look at the acting of Max Thieriot on the film Foreverland;
The 30-year-old actor debuted in the film industry after appearing in the 2004 film "Catch That Kid." After that, he starred in various blockbuster movies including "The Pacifier," "Nancy Drew," and "Point Break."
Max owns a house in California worth $549,000 where he lives along with his family.
Interesting Facts of Max Thieriot
- Max's parents are Bridgit Anne and George Cameron Thieriot.
- He was raised along with his older sister Frances Cameron and younger brother Aidan Thieriot in California.
- He studied at the Sonoma Country Day School and El Molino High School.
- He has a tattoo on the back (a star) and also on one of his shoulders.
- He wanted to be a director since he started acting.
- He watched various videos and interviews to prepare for his role as Ryan in the film "House at the End of the Street."
- He lost over 20 lbs for his role in the movie "Disconnect."
- His favorite horror films are "Chucky," "Leprechaun," and "The Scream."