Model turned actress, Maya Hawke is just 2 filmographies old but already made a place in audiences heart. The 20-year-old actress made her screen debut in 2017 in TV miniseries, Little Women but got popularity after starring in the 3rd season of Netflix's Stranger Things.
Maya Hawke's Personal Life
Maya Hawke is in a romantic relationship with the heir to Rolling Stone magazine fortune Gus Wenner since a long time though the exact date is yet to reveal. The couple is quite open up about their love life and didn't hesitate to shares their cute PDA.
View this post on Instagram
Besides her relationship, Maya also grabbed the limelight because of her parents' complicated marriage. Her parents first met on the set of Gattaca in 1997 and got married after a year but due to some personal reason, they divorced in 2005. Later, her mother remarried to Ryan Hawke.
Maya Hawke's Net Worth
Maya Hawke's estimated net worth lies somewhere $100,000 and all thanks to her acting career. However, her parents have a quite impressive net worth as his father, Ethan Hawke holds $55 million net worth and mother, Uma Thurman possesses $45 million net worth.
Hawke is a regular cast of Netflix popular series Strangers Things and the star cast of series earns between $30,000-$250,000. So, she might also earn the same figure.
Maya Hawke: Quick Facts
- Maya Hawke was born on July 8, 1998, in New York City, New York, U.S.
- She is the elder of two children born to Hollywood actors Uma Thurman and Ethan Hawke.
- She has three half-sisters, two from her father's second wife, Ryan Shawhughes and one from her mother's ex-fiance, financier Arpad Busson.
- Maya attended Juilliard School.
- She started her career as a model and featured in a video campaign for Calvin Klein's underwear range.
- In 2017, Hawke made her screen debut as Jo March in BBC's miniseries adaptation of Little Women and got her major breakthrough in Netflix's Stranger Things.
- The actress stands 5 feet 7 inches tall.
- She has green eyes and blonde hair.
Maya Hawke Affairs
Affair with Gus Wenner
Gus Wenner is best known as the heir of the popular magazine The Rolling Stone. He is also known for his relationship with Maya Hawke.