British-Zimbabwean actress Mimi Ndiweni is one of the recognizable faces on screen. Active on both films and television, she has performed in hits like The Legend of Tarzan, Star Wars: The Rise Skywalker, Black Earth Rising, etc. At present, she is popular among fans for her series, The Witcher. The actress has also performed many theatrical plays in her career.
The Witcher Star's Relationships And Personal life
Due to her reticent nature, the "Black Earth Rising" star likes to remain tight-lipped about her love life. There is no news of her having a lovey-dovey link with anyone, and therefore, she might be possibly single at present.
The British born actress does have an Instagram and Twitter account on her name; however, both are set on private. It appears besides on camera, the lady wants to live a low-key life and away from public attention.
Ndiweni is in the prospering phase of her acting career and seems focused on her task more than ever. There is no doubt she has more in her and will continue to entertain the audience in the future as well.
Mimi has a net worth of $100,000 from her career in the entertainment field.
Ndiweni played the character of Eshe in the adventure film "The Legend of Tarzan." In the 2016 adventure film, she played alongside actors Alexander Skarsgard, Samuel L. Jackson, Margot Robbie, Djimon Hounsou, and Jim Broadbent.
These days the charming lady is popular among the audience for her action series "The Witcher." The Netflix web series starred actors Henry Cavill, Anya Chalotra, Freya Allan, Joey Batey, Anna Shaffer, and many others.
Check out the clip of Mimi Ndiweni starred T.V. series, "The Witcher"!
Witcher was the third biggest streaming original in its US debut behind the likes of "Stranger Things" and "The Mandalorian." Additionally, due to its massive success among the viewers, Netflix announced that the action-fantasy series would receive its season 2, and the production will start from January 2020 in London and presumably air on television in 2021.
Quick Facts: Mimi Ndiweni
- Mimi Ndiweni was born in London, the United Kingdom and grew up in Guildford, England.
- Her father is Zimbabwean while her mother is English.
- She joined the Yvonne Arnaud Mill street studios when she was studying in secondary school.
- She studied and graduated from the Royal Welsh College of Music.
- At the age of 21, the "Yonderland" star won the Spotlight Prize Prize beating students fro 20 top UK drama schools.
- The Independent magazine featured as one of the "One to Watch" upcoming stars in 2013.
- She made her film debut in the romantic fantasy film "Cinderella" (2015).
- Ndiweni played the role of a resistance officer in the 2019 "Star Wars: The Rise of Skywalker."
- Mimi also works in theatre and has done many plays like "The Ant and the Cicada," "Hamlet," "King Lear," "The Covert," etc.
- Other than acting, the lady can sing well.