Odessa Young is an award-winning Australian young actress who is slaying the entertainment industry with her charming looks and acting ability. The actress is a treat to watch who has already garnered the prestigious AACTA Award.
Is Odessa Young Dating?
For all the fans of Odessa Young out there, it's good news. Well, Young is happily single as of now.
Although winning millions of hearts through her charm and beauty, it seems like no one has been able to win the heart of the actress. Besides, the actress is focused on her career.
Young is an active Instagram personality who shares lots of her personal life and professional life pictures on the site. But, in an interview, she shared that she doesn't know how to deal with social media life. Further, she shared that,
"I go through socialmedia/Instagram, maybe once a month, where I get really freaked out and delete everything. I don’t know how to deal with it."
Well, the actress also added, she has got so many followers in a short period of time, which freaks her out the most.
Odessa Young is a Millionaire!
Odessa Young holds a net worth of $1 million as of 2020. She collected that wealth from her career as a television and film actress.
Young started her career as a film actress. At first, she worked in the 2007 short film called The Rose of Ba Ziz. After that, she got a chance to act in some of the big blockbuster movies like The Daughter, Sweet Virginia, The Professor, Celeste, A Million Little Pieces, and Assassination Nation. Besides, she recently worked in the 2020 American film called Shirley as Rose Nemser.
The 22-year-old actress also worked in many television series in her career. Well, she made her television debut with the 2009 television drama called My Place as Alexandra Owen. Since then, she acted in other hit television series like Tricky Business, The Moodys, and Wonderland. Besides, she also garnered much love for her role as Genevieve in the web series High Life. Until now, Young worked alongside actors like Geoffrey Rush, Miranda Otto, and Sandy Winton.
The Australian actress is about to star in the upcoming 2020 American drama mini-television series called The Stand. Further, she will portray the role of Frannie Goldsmith in the drama.
Similarly, the actress will also appear in the 2020 HBO television series, Tokyo Vice. Moreover, she will work as one of the lead actors of the series while portraying the role of Samantha.
Quick Facts of Odessa Young
- Odessa Young started acting at the age of 11.
- She won two awards International Academy of Web Television Award and Vancouver Web Series Festival Award for her role in the web series High Life.
- She studied at a performing arts high school in Sydney.
- Young used to act in many theatre productions as a teenager.
- Alongside acting, she also writes short and features films.
- In an interview, Odessa shared that acting was never something she actively pursued, and she never made a decision to act, it just happened to her.
- She wants to work in a biopic film if ever got a chance.
- She is also a face of Sydney's clothing brand, The Strand Arcade.
- Odessa also took a boxing class in her early career.
- Her middle name is Divine.