Australian actress, Miranda Otta is always interested in acting since her early days as both of her parents were one of the acclaimed actors. She started her acting career at the age of 18 in 1986 film, Emma's War and afterward there is no turning point. The actress also knew for her performance in the epic fantasy adventure film, The Lord of the Rings for which she won several awards as well.
Is Miranda Otta Married? Know More About Her Husband, Children, Personal Life
Miranda Otta is happily married to her longtime actor boyfriend, Peter O'Brien. The duo exchanged a vow in 2003 New Year in the presence of their closed ones and family members. Furthermore, they first met while performing in A Doll's House and after few datings, the couple eventually fell in love.
In addition, the couple shares a daughter, Darcey O'Brien (born on April 2005) which delighted the couple life but professionally Otta almost forced to turn down her role in War of the Worlds. However, soon her childbirth, the actress limited her works in order to spend more time with her family at her home in Australia.
View this post on Instagram
Miranda has 513k+ followers on popular social site; Instagram. She is also an avid cat lover and spends time with them.
Miranda Otta's Net Worth, Salary, Earnings
Miranda Otta holds a net worth of $4 million which she accumulated from her career as an actress. The actress earns nearly $800k-$1 million from her appearances in the movies and TV series. More to that, she featured in several box-offices hit movies and some of them are enlisted below;
1. The Lord of the Rings: The Return of the King (2003)
- Budget= $94 million
- Box-office Collection= $1.12 billion
- Starring= Elijah Wood, Liv Tyler, Ian McKellen
- IMDb rating= 8.9 stars
2. War of the Worlds (2005)
- Budget= $132 million
- Box-office Collection= $591.7 million
- Starring= Tom Cruise, Dakota Fanning, Justin Chatwin
- IMDb rating= 6.5 stars
3. Annabelle: Creation (2017)
- Budget= $15 million
- Box-office Collection= $306.5 million
- Starring= Stephanie Sigman, Talitha Bateman, Anthony LaPaglia
- IMDb rating= 6.5 stars
In 2017, Otta brought the Spanish-style home the Beverly Grove/West Hollywood area for $2.233 million. The house is located at the 2073 square feet including three bedrooms and three bathrooms.
Miranda Otta: Wiki-Bio
- Miranda Otta was born on 16 December 1967 (age 51) in Brisbane, Australia to Barry Otto and Lindsay Otto.
- Following her parents divorced in 1974, she resided in Hong Kong with her mother and frequently visits Australia.
- Otta has a half-sister, Gracie Otta who is also an actress.
- She got her first acting role in 1986 World War II drama Emma's War but her breakthrough project was The Girl Who Came Late.
- In 1995, Miranda started feeling, she made wrong career choices after her all films failed to collected numbers at the box-office but starting with 1996, she gets a good movie offers and since then no turning point.
- She made her Hollywood debut in 2000 in the suspense thriller What Lies Beneath.
- She starred in The Lord of the Rings franchise as Eowyn for which she won several awards including Screen Actor Guild Awards.
- Some of her notable roles include The Starter Wife, Cashmere Mafia, Blessed, Chilling Adventures of Sabrina and others.
- The actress stands at a height of 5 feet 5 inches tall.
- She has blonde hair and green eyes.
Do visit Marriedwiki.com/wiki for more biographies!!!!!