Paul Campbell is a Canadian actor who is best known for working in various Hallmark movies, including the ground-breaking 'Wedding Every Weekend.'
Who is Paul Campbell's Wife?
Campbell and his then-girlfriend now-wife tied the Knot in June 2009 in a intimate ceremony. The wedding took place at a small gazebo in an outdoor garden in the presence of close friends and family. Two years later, Paul and his spouse Lorie renewed their vows at a grand wedding in Palm Spring.
After seven years of marriage, the couple added a new member to their family. On July 5, 2016, Campbell and his wife welcomed a son named Kingston Campbell.
Paul Campbell Has Worked in Several Hallmark Movies and Amassed Significant Net Worth
Paul Campbell boasts a Net Worth of $1.2 million as of 2020. The 41-year-old earned his fortune primarily from his work in Hallmark movies.
The father of one is active in the entertainment industry since 2002 and has worked in several movies and TV series including Battlestar Galactica, How I Met Your Mother, and Play The Game.
The Canadian actor, however, is best known for his Hallmark movies. As of now, he has been part of A Godwink Christmas, The Last Bridesmaid, and Once Upon a Holiday. He will be next seen in a historic Hallmark movie titled Wedding Every Weekend. The film, which features Kimberley Sustad, Brandi Alexander, Jaime M. Calica in major roles, is the first movie in Hallmark channel, which shows a Same-Sex Wedding.
Quick Facts: Paul Campbell
- Paul was born on June 22, 1979, and as of August 2020 is 41-years-of age.
- His father's name is Bruce Campbell, and his mother is Karen Campbell.
- He grew up in White Rock, British Columbia.
- Campbell graduated from Semiahmoo Secondary in 1997.
- After high school, he learned carpentry for four years.
- His biggest fear is falling down an up escalator.
- Campbell is 1.88m tall.
- Paul is active on Twitter and Instagram.
Visit Marriedwiki for more Celebrity Related Content!!!