Who says being famous is hard in childhood. Well, if you are born on the famous British Royal family, then you are already a topic for the media. Among them, Prince Louis is popular for being the third and the youngest child of the father Prince William, Duke of Cambridge and mother Catherine, Duchess of Cambridge.
Personal Life of Prince Louis; Know about his family life
Prince Louis is the youngest member of the British family. He is the youngest and third child of Prince William, Duke of Cambridge, and Catherine aka Kate Middleton, Duchess of Cambridge. The 1-year-old prince is a center of attraction for his family and is loved by many of the British royal family followers.
Prince Louis is always in media and all thanks to his family's popularity. Moreover, he is the fifth contender for the succession to the British throne. Additionally, everyone is eagerly waiting for the prince to grow and become a successful prince in the future.
What is the Net Worth of Prince Louis?
Prince Louis is just a one years old child and there is no point for him to have a net worth. However, his father Prince Williams holds an estimated net worth of $25-$40 million. As they belong to the royal family who holds $88 billion of total net worth, there is no wonder that Williams holds that estimated net worth.
View this post on Instagram
The Duke and Duchess of Cambridge are pleased to share a new photograph of their family. The photograph, taken by Matt Porteous, shows The Duke and Duchess with their three children at Anmer Hall. This photograph features on Their Royal Highnesses’ Christmas card this year.
Louis is from a royal family of Britain and is the newest prince of the United Kingdom. The title of the style of Royal Highness under letters patent was given to him by his great-grandmother, Queen Elizabeth II on 31 December 2012. Now, he is the fifth in the line of Succession to the British throne, behind his grandfather and all the prince of the royal family.
Also, See: Camila Thurlow's Net Worth & Personal Life
The father of Prince William is a luxurious cars lover and owns many cars which he uses with his family. Until now, Duke Cambridge has driven cars like Audi R8 of $164,900, Jaguar XJ of $75,700-$84,800, Bentley Flying Spur of $208,725, Volkswagen Golf Mk IV of $22,225, and many more.
Quick facts of Prince Louis
- Prince Louis was born on 23 April 2018 in the St Mary's Hospital, London, England as Louis Arthur Charles under the star sign of Taurus.
- He was born at 11:01 but was only shown in public after seven hours of his birth.
- He is of British nationality.
- His grandparents are Charles, Prince of Wales, Diana Princess of Wales, Carole Middleton and Michael Middleton.
- One of his family members is Prince Harry.
- Louis is raised along with his two siblings, one brother Prince George of Cambridge and sister Princess Charlotte of Cambridge.
- Prince Louis is the third and youngest child of his family.
- He owns an average height for a one-year-old kid and owns a pair of green eyes and brown hair.