Raymond Craig Turner, son of iconic singer 'Tina Turner', led a normal life away from the scrutiny of media. He did a regular job of a real estate agent and kept his personal life private. However, in the end, his life came into focus when he committed suicide and shook the world.
Know about Raymond Craig Turner's Personal Life and Relationship Status
Raymond Craig Turner, the first child of legendary singer Tina Turner, led a private life. Though he was a celebrity kid, he always remained away from the spotlight.
Raymond, however, gained attention when he committed suicide on July 3, 2018. He was found dead in his home in California with a gunshot wound.
Also, see: Sofia Bevarly wiki-bio and net-worth
Raymond was cremated, instead of burying and his ashes were scattered by his mother on the California Coast. The singer tweeted following after the ceremony:
My saddest moment as a mother. On Thursday, July 19 2018, I said my final goodbye to my son, Craig Raymond Turner, when I gathered with family and friends to scatter his ashes off the coast of California. He was fifty-nine when he died so tragically, but he will always be my baby pic.twitter.com/XzZQCdz8tl— TinaTurner (@LoveTinaTurner) July 27, 2018
The death of Raymond was a shock for his family, and they took time to process the grief. His mother finally opened about him on an interview with BBC News. She told that he was always a shy and emotional person, and probably loneliness was the reason he took that big step.
What is Raymond Craig Turner's Overall Net-worth?
Raymond Craig Turner left this world leaving a networth of $500thousand- $1 million. Before death, he was working as a real estate agent at Rodeo Realty in Beverly Hills, Studio City, California. On average, a real estate agent in Beverly hills earns $34.4 thousand- $130 thousand yearly.
Also, Read: Izzy Stannard's age, career, net-worth
Raymond, in addition to that, owned a house in Studio City, California. The median price of a home in that area is $1, 319,000.
Since Raymond did not left behind any children or wife, so probably all his wealth will go to his mother, Tina Turner. She already holds a total networth of $250 million, which she earned through sales of albums, tours, and books. Tina furthermore is married to German music producer Erwin Bach who boasts a networth of $50 million.
Raymond Craig Turner Quick Facts
- Raymond Craig Turner was born on August 29, 1958, in the United States.
- His nationality was American and belonged to African-American ethnicity.
- He was born to singer Tina Turner when she was 18 years old. His biological father is Raymond Hill, a saxophone player for band Kings of Rhythm.
- Craig was adopted by Tina's husband first husband, Ike Turner after their marriage in 1962 and gave him his last name.
- He has a half maternal sibling Ronnie Turner, from his mother and Ike Turner.
- He died on July 3, 2018, in his home at Studio City, California.
- Craig's height was 5 feet 11 inches. His natural hair color was black, and eye color was also black.
Visit marriedwiki.com/wiki for more biographies!!!