Regé-Jean Page is a British-Zimbabwean actor who first gained attention as 'Chicken George' in the TV series 'Roots.' He is currently gaining spotlight as a lead in the TV series 'Bridgerton.'
Does Regé-Jean Page Have A Wife?
Regé-Jean Page is active on popular social media platforms such as Instagram, Facebook, and Twitter. However, on those sites, he only promotes his work and rarely shares about his personal lives.
Also, the 30-year-old actor never discusses his relationships in interviews. Because of his secretive nature, it is hard to say whether Regé-Jean Page is married and has a wife or he is single.
Regé-Jean Page's Net Worth
Regé-Jean Page started his career in theatre and later moved to movies and television. He debuted in 2004 with a short film Trouble maker and later worked in shows such as Waterloo Road, Mortal Engines, and For the People.
However, Page's biggest project up to now is Netflix period drama Bridgerton. In the show, he plays the character of Simon Basset and works alongside fellow young actors such as Jessica Madsen, Claudia Jessie, and Nicola Coughlan.
As for Regé-Jean Page's Net worth, the exact amount is not disclosed. However, his net worth as of 2020 is estimated to be around $300,000.
Quick Facts: Regé-Jean Page
- Page is trained at the National Youth Theatre of Great Britain and Drama Centre London.
- He was born in London but grew up in sub-Saharan Africa, specifically Zimbabwe.
- Regé-Jean Page is of mixed-race. His father is English, and his mother is from Zimbabwe.
- Before acting, he was in a punk band with his brother, where he sang and played drums.
- He is currently based in Los Angeles.
Visit Marriedwiki for more Celebrity Related Content!!!