Robert Amell V gained the media spotlight because of his famous parents. He is the son of actor Robbie Amell and actress Italia Ricci.
Robert Amell V is the Son of Robbie Amell and Italia Ricci
Robert Amell V is the child of actor Robbie Amell and actress Italia Ricci. He was born on September 12, 2019, and, he is three years old. He is named after his father, whose birth name is Robert Patrick Amell IV.
Amell's parents regularly share pictures of Robert on their Instagram accounts. However, the celebrity couple tries their best to keep their son's face hidden.
Does Robert Amell V Have Siblings?
Robert Amell V is the only child of Robert Amell and Italia Ricci. The couple is together since 2008 but welcomed their first child only in 2019.
Nonetheless, given both Robbie and the Designated Survivor actress are still in their early thirties; hence it is likely they may become parents in a few years and give Robert a brother or sister.
Robert Amell V's Parents Have Tremendous Net Worth
Robert Amell V is living a comfortable life, all thanks to his successful parents. His father, Robbie Amell, is an actor and producer who is best known for playing Firestorm in The CW series The Flash.
Similarly, his mother, Italia Ricci, is an actress who is known for Chasing Life, Supergirl, and Designated Survivor. As of this writing, the kid's actor parents have a combined net worth of $6 million.
Quick Facts: Robert Amell V
- Robert Amell V's parents are originally from Canada but became US Citizens in 2020.
- He is the nephew of Arrow actor Stephen Amell.
- The celebrity son has English, Scottish, German, Irish, French-Canadian, Welsh, and Dutch ancestry from his father's side.
- Many of Amell's ancestors held important positions in Canada.
- Robert's maternal grandparents are Terry Lee and Angelo Ricci.
- His paternal grandparents are Jo Amell and Rob Amell.
Visit Marriedwiki for more Celebrity Related Content!!!