Sasha Barrese gained fame after playing a role in the 2009 comedy movie, The Hangover. Moreover, she is a part of over 25 Hollywood movies and series including some major hits like 'The Hangover' series, 'American Pie', 'Just Shoot Me!', 'LAX', and a few others.
Sasha Barrese Personal Life, Married, Husband, And Children
Sasha Barrese enjoys a happy married life with her husband, Suhaib Zaino, since August 2016. The husband and wife live a private life and is blessed with twins whose details, they've kept under wraps.
The Hangover star is quite secretive about her personal life. Barrese rarely reveals any details of her relationship. However, she doesn't hesitate to share romantic pictures with her husband, in her Instagram!
View this post on Instagram
Sasha once shared a post on Twitter, hinting she's pregnant with twins. Nevertheless, she never mentioned a thing about it later, which makes her fans furious. See the picture of her twins; she shared on Twitter!
Visited the zoo. Twins enjoyed a late lunch/spaghetti massacre after. pic.twitter.com/k3WhnUjNPQ— sasha barrese (@randomsasha) August 25, 2015
Let Me In star actress, Sasha lives a delightful life and managed to stay away from any controversies. Moreover, she never had any rumors and speculation even in her past life.
Sasha Barrese Career; Know About Her Net Worth
Sasha Barrese amasses a net worth of $4 million. Her acting career, with some significant movies and series, helps her earn quite a good looking income.
Check out the video where Sasha talks about her movie, The Hangover Part III!
Sasha began her acting career from an early age of 8, playing a brief role in a movie, Homer and Eddie. She has been a part of the industry since 1989, and appeared in 28 films and series, with her last one being The Hangover Part III on 2013.
The Hollywood industry provides an average salary of around $52,000 a year and depending on a budget of the movie; one could make about $100,000 every year. Besides she was a part of the big hit, The Hangover which garnered her quite a handsome money. Moreover, The Hangover made $467 million in the box-office. Similarly, the sequel of The Hangover exceeded the original's earning and grossed $586 million worldwide.
Sasha Barrese Quick Facts
- Sasha Barrese was born on April 24, 1981 (age 38 as of 2019) in Maui, Hawaii, US.
- She is of white ethnicity and American nationality. Similarly, her zodiac sign is Taurus.
- Stands a height of 5'8" or 1.72 meters, brown eye color, and dark brown hair color.
- Her mother is an aspiring American actress, Katherine Barrese.
- Raised in Paris, France, to the age of four, Barrese is fluent in the French language.
- Attended schools; Provo Canyon School, Ojai Valley School, Lycee Francais de Los Angeles, The Buckley School, and Tabor Academy.
- Sasha played part in over 25 Hollywood projects alongside big stars like Bradley Cooper, Ed Helms, Ken Jeong, Kodi Smit-McPhee, and others.
Stay tuned with marriedwiki for more information about your favorite celebrities.