Former Miss Universe and Miss USA, Shawn Weatherly is an American actress. The star rose to fame after portraying the character of glamorous lifeguard Jill Riley in the TV series, Baywatch.
Two And Half Decades-Long Married Life Of Shawn Weatherly And Husband Chip Harris
Shawn Weatherly is married in 1994 with Chip Harris, the president of a biotech research company. Henceforth, the couple is inseparable.
The soulmates moreover are the parents of two children, a son Jack Harris and a daughter Jesse Harris. Their daughter was born in 1995 whereas the son in 1998.
Before exchanging the vows with Chip, Shawn was in a relationship with American actor Lee Majors. But the relationship did not last and broke up soon.
The star similarly, dated another American football wide receiver, Dwight Clark. The same thing repeated with Dwight as they separated soon.
Shawn Weatherly Net Worth
Shawn Weatherly holds the net worth of $1 million. She makes the amount from her career as an actress.
Weatherly further worked in several movies which made a good collection at the box office. Some of the films include:
1. ''Cannonball Run II'' (1984)
- Budget = $22 million
- Box Office Collection = $56.3 million
- Cast Members = Burt Reynolds, Dean Martin, and Dom DeLuise among others.
2. ''Police Academy 3: Back in Training''
- Budget = $12 million
- Box Office Collection = $107.6 million
- Cast Members = Michael Winslow, Bubba Smith, and Steve Guttenberg, among others.
Shawn's Journey To Baywatch
The star after winning the titles of Miss South Carolina and Miss USA preceded Miss Universe. After retiring her crown, she shifted to California and started her career in acting.
Shawn started working in several movies and TV series, she finally earned the role of Jill Riley in NBC's action-drama series, ''Baywatch.'' She worked in the series with David Hasselhoff, Pamela Anderson, and Gena Lee Nolin.
Regarding her character Jill, she was one of the most experienced and attractive female lifeguards. Also, her character died in the series after injuries from a shark attack during a rescue.
Some Fascinating Facts About Shawn Weatherly
- During high school, he underwent two operations.
- Her mother Joanne, a former Christian Dior model, died of cancer when Shawn was nine.
- Her father, who was a member of the US Air Force stationed in San Antonio died while Oceanquest (1985) was in production.
- During her young age, she was one of the most successful models in the national pageant circuit.