Among many famous public figures, Tina Knowles is an American businesswoman and a fashion designer for her appearance in House of Deron and Miss Tina by Tina.
Tina Knowles Married Life
Tina Knowles married and divorced in her life. Knowles's first marriage was to Mathew Knowles. They married on 5 January 1980 in a private wedding ceremony attended by close friends. After three decades of marriage, the pair called it quits on 11 November 2011, citing unknown issues.
Followed by a divorce from her first spouse, Tina tied the knot with Richard Lawson. They walked down the aisle on 12 April 2015. Knowles and Lawson have successfully crossed five years of marriage. And, they are still going strong with a few signs of divorce or extramarital affairs.
The businesswoman doesn't have kids of her own. Still, she has two stepchildren for whom she plays a mother figure role (stepchildren Richard Lawson's two children Bianca Lawson and Richard "Ricky" Lawson.
Mother to Two Daughters
How Rich Is Tina Knowles?
Tina Knowles possesses a whopping net worth of $25 million at present. She makes big chunks from her career as a businesswoman and fashion designer. Most notably, Knowles is a founder of two fashion brands: Miss Tina and House of Dereon.
Knowles began her professional career working for Shiseido, a Japanese cosmetics company. There she served s a makeup artist at California brands but quit the job immediately to be with her sick parents.
Alimony, Child Support
The mom to two surely receives a big amount as spousal support and child support from ex-husband Matthew, who has a net worth of $500 thousand as of 2020. He made impressive chunks from her career as a music executive, businesswoman, record producer, and manager.
Tina Knowles Quick Facts
- Tina Knowles was born on January 4, 1954, in Galveston, Texas, United States.
- Tina Knowles's real birth name is Celestine Ann Beyonce.
- Tina Knowles is a clothes designer for her daughter.
- Tina Knowles stands at the height of 5 feet 7 inches and weighs 65 kg.
- Tina Knowles is a mother-in-law of Alan Ferguson and Jay-Z.
- Tina Knowles has four grandchildren, a grandson through Solange and Daniel, Juliez Smith and 2 granddaughters, and a grandson through Beyonce and Jay.
- Knowles was a part of the singing group the Veltones inspired by The Supremes.
Be sure to check out Marriedwiki.com for more biographies.