Xavier de Guzman is a Canadian actor best known for playing 'Berto Vasquez' in the TV series 'Take Two.' He will be next seen in Netflix's movie 'Operation Christmas Drop.'
Is Xavier de Guzman Dating?
Xavier de Guzman is most possibly single. There are no rumors of him dating in the media. Similarly, he has not posted any photos on his social media that suggest he is in a relationship.
Xavier de Guzman Is A Boxer Turned Actor
Actor Xavier de Guzman was always athletic from his early days and joined boxing at a young age. Soon he began training in Muay Thai boxing and represented Canada in the International Muay Thai Federation tournament in Thailand in 2009.
In fact, it was his boxing career that led him to the path of acting. In 2010, he was hired as a boxer in a film titled Rookie Blue. The experience sparked a passion for acting in him. After that, he took acting guidance and started his journey in the entertainment industry.
Initially, Toronto raised actor struggled to gain significant roles and was mostly limited to guest roles. Xavier first got major recognition only in 2018 when he played Berto Vasquez in the TV series Take Two. Since then, he is seen in other big projects such as The 100 and Get Shorty.
Xavier de Guzman's Net Worth
Xavier de Guzman is a former successful boxer and an actor with more than a decade of experience and over two dozen credits in his filmography. His Net Worth as of 2020 is estimated to be around $600,000.
Xavier de Guzman: Quick Facts
- Xavier de Guzman was born on June 2, 1988, and as of 2020, is 32-years-of age.
- He grew up in Toronto, Canada.
- His parents Jesusa and Fernando de Guzman, are from the Philippines.
- Xavier is a travel enthusiast and has visited more than 44 countries. His favorite place up to now is Petra, Jordan.
- He played Hockey in high school.
- Xavier has a height of 5 feet 7 inches(1.7m).
- He has an older brother.
- He has several tattoos on his body.
Visit Marriedwiki for more Celebrity Related Content!!!