In today's world of music, where rapping has been a key part it is unfortunate that it is dominated by mostly male singers. Fortunately, some of the rising and talented rappers like Yung Miami are changing this trend. One half of the rap duo City Girls, she is one of the rappers in the world right now.
Yung Miami Survives Shooting Scare!
On August 05, 2019, the vehicle in which Rapper Yung Miami was gunshot by an anonymous person. Fortunately, she was not harmed. The Twerk singer was driving her red Mercedes G-Wagon as it was passing by just outside the Circle House Studios. Later, a video of her explaining the event to the police officer was found online.
View this post on Instagram
Yung took to Instagram to thank her fan and as she and her baby were perfectly fine and thanked them for their prayers, sympathy, and condolences.
How Is Yung Miami's Relationship Status? Is She Dating Someone?
Young Miami is not a married lady though she is currently in a relationship with boyfriend Joshua Howard Luellen also known as Southside. His partner Southside is an American record producer.
The duo is dating for a long time though the exact date is not revealed. The singer revealed that she is pregnant and expecting a baby with her lover.
Yung also has a son, Jai Wiggins Jr. with her ex-boyfriend, Jai Wiggins. The duo, however, separated apart after Yung was physically and sexually abused by Jai.
As Young is pregnant, these days, she is taking a break from her music work as she is taking care of herself. She posts pictures and videos with her family and friends on her social media.
How Much Net Worth Does Yung Miami Have?
Yung Miami has a net worth of $1 million which she made from her professional music career. The average salary of a musician in the US is $18.09 per hour and $40,114 in a year.
Also See: Megane Renee's Net Worth And Earnings!
The Act Up singer, in addition, owns a Mercedes G-Wagon car which costs around $124,500 in the US.
View this post on Instagram
besides, she is quite popular on Instagram where she boasts 2 million followers. She earns an estimated $3,957 - $6,595 per promotional post from her Instagram. Flaunting pictures with unique and fancy dresses there is little doubt she is living a luxurious lifestyle.
Quick Facts: Yung Miami
- Yung Miami was born Caresha Riomeka Brownlee on February 11, 1994, in Miami, Florida, United States.
- The singer holds American nationality and belongs to the African-American ethnicity.
- She went and Carol City Middle School.
- Along with Jatavia Shakara Johnson aka JT, called themselves City Girls.
- The group's first studio album was Period which was released on May 11, 2018.
- After that, they released Girl Code and November 18, 2018.
- City Girls' singles are Where the Bag At, Twerk, Act Up and Come ON.
- She made guest appearances in songs like; Drake's In My Feelings, 21 Savage's A&T, and many others.
- She stands at a height of 5 feet 2 inches (1.57 meters) and weighs around 55 Kg (121 lbs).
- Her body measurements are 36-27-36 inches.
- Her shoe size is 7 US.
- Yung's eyes are dark brown while her eyes and hair are black.
- Miami is 29 years old.
Yung Miami Affairs
First Affair with Jai Wiggins
Yung Miami was in a relationship with her ex-boyfriend Jai Wiggins. They dated for a few years before calling it quits.
Second Affair with Southside
Young Miami is in a relationship with boyfriend Joshua Howard Luellen also known as Southside. His partner Southside is an American record producer.