It looks like the gorgeous Australian model, Elle Macpherson, and her husband Jeffrey Soffer is putting an end to their four-years marriage!!
The 53-year-old supermodel just announced in June that she's no longer in a conjugal relationship with the billionaire Jeffrey Soffer and are preparing for their divorce.
Neither of them has filed for divorce yet but let's find out the major reason behind their divorce down here!
Elle Macpherson splits from her husband Jeffrey Soffer
The Fashion Star host, Elle is walking out from her marriage. Sources report that in the early June, Macpherson moved out from their Miami home and announced through her reps that she has split from her husband.
The couple who tied knots back in 2013 organizing a lavish wedding at the Laucala Resort in Fiji, was going strong together without any divorce rumors.
However, now it comes as a shock that Elle is divorcing her spouse soon and moving on. The major reason behind their split is still not revealed but one of their reps told Daily Mail that they have been facing marriage problems for months. They stated,
"Elle is relieved they're divorcing - the truth is they've been leading virtually separate lives for months."
Upon split, the supermodel has settled to keep the $26 million worth Miami house as well as $53 million in cash for spousal support.
Well, as for now, we can't speculate the possible reasons behind their split as there have been no cases of infidelity or violence. So we guess it's based on mutual understanding and irreconcilable differences.
Elle was married once: has two sons
Prior to Jeffrey, Elle married popular French photographer Gilles Bensimon back in 1986. The duo met each other while working on a photo session for Elle Magazine.
But after three years of blissful wedded life, they got divorced citing irreconcilable differences.
Following her divorce, she started dating French financier named Arpad Busson since 1996.
The duo dated for almost eight years but unfortunately separated in July 2005. The estranged pair shares two handsome sons named Arpad Flynn Busson who was born in 1998 and younger son, Aurelius Cy Andrea Busson born in 2003.
Elle seems happy as now she's moving on from a failed marriage and enjoying her time with her sons.
Quick facts about Elle Macpherson
- Born and raised in Sydney, Australia, Elle Macpherson is famous Australian supermodel, actress, and television host best known as the host of Britain and Ireland's Next Top Model and NBC's reality series Fashion Star.
- She is born to Peter Gow, famous entrepreneur and former president of a Sydney Rugby League and mother Frances Gow, who was a head nurse.
- Elle grew up in East Lindfield past her parent's divorce and went to Killara High School.
- She studied law for one year at the University of Sydney but dropped the course to pursue her career in acting.
- She moved to New York City and started modeling. She rose to fame and appeared on the covers of many hit magazines including Elle, Harper's Bazaar. Marie Claire. Vogue, Cosmopolitan, GQ, Time, Flare, L'Officiel and New York.
- Elle has also appeared in five episodes of Friends, as Janine, alongside Friends hit cast, Jennifer Aniston, Matt LeBlanc, Courtney Cox, Matthew Perry and David Schwimmer.
- She's a global runway model and has opened her own line of lingerie and skin care products, The Body.
For more recent news and updates, keep following our page.