After their lavish, eclectic and fun wedding just a month ago in May, the amazing couple, Emmy Rossum and Sam Esmail is taking their honeymoon to the next level!!
Instead of going on a romantic getaway in Greece or taking a yacht in Venice, the couple is celebrating their romantic rendezvous in Africa!!
The under the radar photographer, Emmy is taking some great photos of Rwanda's Volcanoes National Park and her Instagram is flooded with pictures of nature and animals.
Don't believe us? See it for yourself!
Emma Rossum and husband Sam Esmail adventurous honeymoon in Africa
For such popular and hotshot celebrities, it's all about romance and relaxation during their honeymoon, but not for Emma and Sam.
The pair tied knots recently on May 28, 2017, in a grand ceremony at Central Synagogue on East 55th Street in New York City.
The wonderful pair first met while working together on the sets of movie Comet (2014). Sam was the director and writer of the film whereas Emmy was the lead actress. The pair fell in love soon after that and started dating.
In August 2015, they got engaged and Emma shared that Sam proposed her while she was in a bathtub!
And after two years of being engaged, the pair finally made it down to the aisle on May 28, 2017, in a lavish ceremony with all the A-list actors including Robert Downey Jr. Shameless co-stars William H. Macy and Shanola Hampton, Rami Malek, Christian Slater, Carly Chaikin and Hilary Swank.
And for their honeymoon, the pair chose to roam around nature and get lost in the tranquility of Africa. Emma has been posting pictures of wildlife and nature all over her Instagram.
This coolest pair is making an effort to showcase the beauty and rawness of nature in Africa without any glamourous pursue.
In one of her videos Emmy captioned,
"Trekked into the mountains in Rwanda with the park rangers who dedicate their lives to the protection and conservation of the mountain gorillas. Truly once in a lifetime experience learning how to respect, understand and communicate with them, continuing the work of Dian Fossey."
While Emmy is busy clicking gorillas, Sam, on the other hand, was all into his sexy wife's wild mode and posted pictures of Emmy taking pictures of nature.
Well, the couple is really enjoying their adventurous safari together and we wish them blissful married life ahead.
Quick facts about Emma Rossum
- Born and raised in Manhattan, NewYork, Emma Rossum is the famous American actress and singer best known for her role in TV series Shameless.
- She is the only child born to her mother Cheryl Rossum, who is a single mother working as a corporate photographer.
- Emma is half Jewish and half Dutch and she suffers from an autoimmune disorder called Celiac disease and she can't tolerate gluten in food.
- Emma rose to fame after appearing in many hit movies including Poseidon, Wolfgang Petersen, Beautiful Creatures and hit TV series Shameless.
- She's a YouthAIDS ambassador and an environmentalist. She's also a vocal supporter of The Best Friends Animal Society.
- She's won three awards for Best Performance by a Young Actor.
If you find this article interesting, do leave some comments below and keep following our page for more latest gossips.