Best known for his role of Henry Hill in the crime drama, Goodfellas, Ray Liotta is a successful American actor and film producer. He surely has an inspiring professional journey but what about his personal life?
Liotta who was previously married to actress Michelle Grace seems very happy with his new love. Wanna know more about his romantic life, girlfriend, and child? Let's move further!
Ray Liotta's Relationship With His Girlfriend
The 63-year-old Hollywood star Ray Liotta is enjoying his life to the fullest with his girlfriend Silvia Lombardo.
It's pretty amazing to see the pair making frequent public appearances and creating headlines in media for their romantic bonding. They were spotted together at LAX airport in February 2018.
The award-winning actor and his gorgeous girlfriend were pictured holding hands together in April 2016 in jewelry shopping.
Though Liotta is quite active on social media, Lombardo doesn't appear on his posts rather it is all filled with the glimpse of his professional career and some with his adorable daughter.
You can see the two enjoying a vacation at the Vatican in Rome. They look like a picture perfect couple, aren't they?
Me and my beautiful girlfriend at the Vatican in Rome. pic.twitter.com/rL8js5sEOL— Ray Liotta (@rayliotta) March 24, 2017
There're no rumors about their break up or something that make us doubt about their relationship. We can say that they will soon take their relationship to the next level.
Ray Liotta's Past Affairs And Relationships
Liotta was previously married to Michelle Grace. The couple tied the knot in February 1997 after they met at a baseball game where her ex-husband Mark Grace was playing.
She is known to work with Liotta on four movies- two as producer and two as an actress. They share an adorable daughter named Karsen Liotta born in 1998. She starred alongside her parents in the movie A Rumor Of Angels in 2000.
The proud father shared an image with his daughter via Instagram back in June 2017 stating his happiness upon his baby girls' graduation. Have a look:
View this post on Instagram
Liotta and Grace ended their seven years union back in 2004. After the end of his marriage, he got into a number of relationships including Donna Puzio, Jill Marie Jones, and Catherine Hickland but every relationship ended in a mystery.
Well, as The Simpsons star is happy with his new love life, let's cheer up for him and hope for the best in the future.
Ray Liotta: Quick Facts
- Born on 18 December 1954 in Newark, New Jersey.
- He was adopted by Mary Liotta and Alfred Liotta at the age of six.
- His adoptive parents were of Scottish and Italian ancestry.
- He studied at Union High School in 1973.
- He completed his graduation from the University of Miami and received a degree in fine arts.
- He started his career as a bartender at the Shubert theaters.
- He is best known for his role as Henry Hill in the crime drama Goodfellas alongside Robert De Niro, Joe Pesci, Lorraine Bracco, and Paul Sorvino.
- Some of his performances include Cop Land, Hannibal, Something Wild, and Blow.
- He starred opposite Jennifer Lopez in Shades of Blue in 2016.
- He has an estimated net worth of about $4 million at present.