Asa Butterfield is currently thought to be dating Ella Purnell since 2015. Rumors on their break up is also out but the couple has not confirmed anything about their relationship.
Asa Butterfield an English actor was reportedly dating co-actress Ella Purnell since 2015. However, currently, there is news of them breaking up.
Similarly, Asa is also rumored to be dating another girl in the recent time. Is the news true?
Has the couple ended their relationship? Let us find out!!!!!
Asa Butterfield's Relationship with Ella Purnell
Asa and Ella met for the first time on the set of the movie Miss Peregrine's Home for Peculiar Children in 11th November 2015.
The speculations regarding their romance were proved when Asa posted an image with the co-star in Mauritius.
Asa and Ella looks awesome together, Source: Golden Voice Show
Prior to Ella, Asa was in a relationship with co-star Payton Bourgeois from the "Elders Game". But later on broke up.
They were frequently spotted hanging around together but these days they seem a bit inactive in their romance.
Here is Asa Butterfield and Britt Robertson in an interview with Made in Hollywood TV:
Rumors of their breakup are spreading like a wildfire but nothing can be said as the couple has not confirmed about their split.
Asa Butterfield Rumored to be Dating Hailee Steinfeld
Doubts on Asa and Ella's break up became, even more, stronger as Butterfield was spotted spending quality time with Hallee.
Asa and Hailee together in a photo shoot
They have shared the screen in Ten Thousand Saints premiered on 23 January 2015. Asa portrayed the role of Jude Keffy-Horn with Hailee as Eliza who gets pregnant with Teddy's child.
As per the rumors, Asa and Hailee might be secretly dating each other but the doubt is not assured yet.
Quick Facts about Asa Butterfield
- Born on 1 April 1997 in Islington, London to the family of Jacqueline Farr and Sam Butterfield.
- Commenced his acting career at the age of 7 at the Young Actors' Theater Islington after school.
- Got minor roles in After Thomas and Son of Rambow in the year 2006 and 2007 respectively.
- Performed in a lead role at the age of 10 in The Boy in the Striped Pyjamas.
- Some of his hit movies include The Wolfman, Hugo, Ten Thousand Saints, and The Space Between Us.
- Shares the screen with stars including Avan Jogia, Emile Hirsch, and Emily Mortimer.
- Has almost completed his work in The House of Tomorrow and Journey's End. He is currently working with Time Freak and Departures.
- Nominated for several awards and won Las Vegas Film Critics Society in the category of Best Youth in Film in 2011.
For more updates and recent gossips of celebs visit our official page.