Here, however, we have something different from the trend. Today we present you the hottest single father.
Ghost Town star Billy Campbell is a father of a baby boy. But what about his relationship and affairs? Is he dating or thinking of getting married?
let us find out!!!!!
Single Father Billy Campbell: Dating Life and Girlfriend
It's often indigestible fact for the fan followers that the celebrity they admire a lot is still not giving them any updates with his romantic affairs.
None of his fans and media is aware of the current relationship status of the American film and television actor Billy.
Nevertheless, though he is an unmarried guy and is a father of a child; a baby boy!!!
He once disclosed the fact of having a girlfriend who lived in Norway. He was blessed with a baby boy in the month of September 2015.
"My girlfriend lives in Norway and we had a baby boy in September. I’m starting a family at the ripe old age of 55. I need to stay healthy."
"First, as a new father, I really identify with parents in that there isn’t always time to work out. I’m changing diapers and making formula."
"I’m not going to beat myself up when I say that I’m not in great shape, but I’m in good shape, which is better than doing nothing."
The handsome heartthrob has not yet revealed a pinch of information about the biological mother of his baby.
Billy Cambell: His Relationship and Affairs
The 58-year-old star dated "The Untold Story" actress Virginia Madsen in the year 1981. They met while working in Chicago and lived together in Pacific Palisades.
After seven years of dating, they finally separated. Virginia married director Danny Huston and later Antonio Sabato Jr. Both of her relationships ended with a divorce.
Similarly, Billy and Jennifer Connelly met on the set of the Rocketeer. They turned romantic in the year 1991.
As per some sources, the couple was very serious about each other but they faced an unfortunate break in the year 1995.
Currently, Jennifer lives a happily married life with her husband Paul Bettany since 2003. The couple is also blessed with three adorable kids.
Quick Facts about Billy Campbell
- Born on 7 July 1959 in Charlottesville, Virginia.
- Attended the Fork Union Military Academy and Western Albemarle High School.
- His parents divorced when he was just two years of age.
- Appeared in an episode of the hit 1980s sitcom Family Ties.
- Later worked as Luke Fuller in Dynasty following the NBC series Crime Story.
- He was the first choice of the producers of Star Trek: The Next Generation as William Riker, but he lost the role to Jonathan Frakes.
- Received a Golden Globe nomination for Best Actor in a Dramatic Series for his portrayal in Once and Again opposite of Sela Ward.
- Played the role of an abusive husband of Jennifer Lopez's character in the 2002 movie Enough.
- Was named one of the "World's 50 Most Beautiful People" by People magazine.
- Worked with Patrick Flueger, Megalyn Echikunwoke, and Karina Lombard in The 4400 for four seasons from 2004.
- Has an estimated net worth of about $2.5 million as of 2017.
For more updates and current gossip of celebs visit our official page.