Bassist of 5SOS Calum Hood is currently rumored of dating Nia Lovelis since 2015 as they were spotted spending quality moments many times in different locations.
5 Seconds of Summer's bassist and vocalist, Calum Hood is currently rumored to be dating the drummer of the Hey Violet Nia Lovelis.
The pair is seen together at many events and the young couple has now become the new talk of the town.
Calum Hood is Probably Dating Nia Lovelis
Calum and Lovelis, are reportedly dating since 2015. According to the witnesses, the duo is seen many times having lunch and dinner in restaurants together.
They were last spotted in the New York City having lunch in the month of January 2017.
Nia and Calum rumored to be having an affair, Source: We Heart It
The couple was photographed together and it went on viral on social media.
Nia looked very happy in the pictures; with a big smile on her face.
The band members of 5SOS, Source: J-14
They also attended a Justin Bieber concert along with Ashton Irwin and Bryana Holly.
In contrary, the bassist and the drummer have been very secretive and still has not confessed about the relationships.
The two bands Hey Violet and 5SOS are currently working together for the Sounds Live Feels Live tour and that's the reason why the duo is getting much time to spend with each other.
Here is an interview of Calum and Ashton on KIIS 1065. Enjoy Guys!!
The 21-year-old star was once rumored of dating Maddie Harris. He also had links with a cute girl named Lucy in past.
We can expect the couple to reveal the fact about their relationship soon in days to come.
Quick Facts about Calum Hood
- Born on 25 January 1996 in Sydney, Australia.
- His mother's name is Joy Hood and she is originally from New Zealand.
- Has a sister Mali-Koa who competed in The Voice.
- He is half Kiwi and half Scottish.
- Joined the band 5 Seconds of Summer in November 2011.
- Has a good dancing skill apart from a musician.
- Attended Norwest Christian College along with two of his band members Luke Hemmings and Michael Clifford.
- Often gets annoyed when people call him a Chinese.
- Ashton Irwin is one of the band members of 5SOS among four.
- Wrote most of the songs in the band; among which his favorite album is 'Kiss Me Kiss Me'.
- If he was not a linked in the musical field, he would be a footballer.
- Is greatly influenced by the renowned singer Katy Perry and One Direction's star Zayn Malik.
- He's very eager to meet Chris Brown and even had #chrisbrownmeetcalum trending on Twitter in a hope to spot the star.
- Celebrated his 18th birthday in London, England supporting One Direction's Take Me Home tour.
- Has an amazing height of 6' 1" with an alluring smile.
For more updates and recent gossips of celebs visit our official page.