Known for his immaculate passes and his vision on and off the field Cesc Fabregas must be the happiest man in the world right now as he just welcomed his son to the world.
Cesc's wife, Daniella Semaan, a Lebanese hottie, just gave birth to his third child. The couple already shares two children between them.
Scroll down below to find out more about the couple's journey together and the recent burst of happiness in their lives.
Cesc and Daniella-It's a Boy
Yes, you heard it right, the couple welcomed their third child together. Cesc announced the pregnancy of his wife back in October 2016.
And now after waiting for a short yet long 9-months, the couple welcomed their son into this world on 6th April 2017.
The duo named him Leonardo and Cesc even uploaded a cute picture of his son.
The happiness for Cesc was not limited at that moment as he won the match against Manchester City, a few hours after the delivery of his boy.
The lovebirds already have two daughtersnamed Lia Fabregas, born April 10, 2013, and Capri, born July 2015.
Back in 2016, when Cesc came to know about his wife's pregnancy, he was in heaven. The amount of joy he had was overwhelming, to say the least.
Look at his caption and you'll know what we are talking about.
Well, cheers to Fabregas and his wife Daniella. Even though the couple had to face various obstacles like heat from Daniella's ex-husband Elie Taktouk, the couple persevered through all that.
Cesc Fabregas to play more for Chelsea
Chelsea's coach Antonio Conte has promised the brilliant player Cesc Fabregas to give him a bigger role for the next season asking him to play more regularly.
Conte held up a meeting with Spain International to make Cesc play more for the next season, stating that he wished Cesc had played more during their title winning campaign last season.
Cesc played just 18 games, last season but got seven goals and 13 assists in all competitions.
And now Chelsea will be back in the Champions League next season, and we hope to see Fabregas playing as a key member of the team.
Quick facts about Cesc Fabregas
- Born and raised in Arenys de Mar, Spain, Cesc Fabregas is the professional footballer playing as the central midfielder for winning Premier League Club, Chelsea.
- His father Francesc Fabregas and Nurio Soler own a pastry company.
- Although he plays for Chelsea he's a huge supporter for FC Barcelona.
- He started his career from Arsenal and later moved to Barcelona.
- He represents Spain national team on the international level.
- Selected as Under 17 Squad brilliant player and won FIFA Under 17 World Championship Golden Ball Award in 2003.
- He's also the brand ambassador of Puma, German sportswear company.
- He's played with notable players like Gerard Pique, Christiano Ronaldo, Lionel Messi, Wayne Rooney, Diego Costa and so on.
- His net worth as of 2017 is estimated to be $45 million dollars with an annual salary of $153. Millions and $5 million worth of endorsements.
All in all, we hope that the couple soon ties the knot and become one in the paper as well.