A British journalist plus broadcaster, Dan Walker is the winner of the Royal Television Society Sports Award and is successful in terms of both his professional life as well as personal life.
The BBC's TV presenter is currently living a blissful married life along with his wife, Sarah Walker, and children.
Dan is dedicated both towards his work and is also devoted towards his family. He takes his family on several vacations during his spare time.
So, to know more about his personal and professional life, stay with us.
Living a happy married life with Sarah Walker
The handsome journalist, Dan is a married man who tied the knot in 2001 along with the gorgeous, Sarah Walker after dating for a while in a private ceremony with the presence of close friends and relatives.
The pair is still together right from their first meeting to till now and no such sign of divorce and extra marital affairs. The couple is blessed to have each other and happy together as well.
The couple has three children
The pair welcomed their first child named, Susana Walker and soon after the first child, they again invited their second child name, Chuck who is 2 years younger than the elder one.
The duo was again blessed with their last child, Jessica Walker who is just a year younger than Chuck. The family together keep on going on several vacations and holidays as well.
Nearly 5 hours in a roasting car with 3 kids & no air-con! Holiday fun :) 2 hours solid of 'I spy'!— Dan Walker (@mrdanwalker) May 25, 2012
Dan's career as a broadcaster and his net worth
After gaining the work experience from Sheffield's Hallam FM and after winning the young sports commentators he started his professional career with 4 years of the contract as a commentator and sports presenter for Manchester's Key 103 radio.
He also appeared as a resident sports commentator for the show named, Mike Toolan's breakfast show. Again he appeared as a resident sports commentator for the show named, Mike Toolan's breakfast show.
Apart from radio, he is also engaged with the TV. He shifted from radio to television and began to work as a commentator on the show, the Football League Review at Granada Television.
Later on, he joined BBC and appeared as a commentator plus sports presenter in different shows from the network.
AS being a commentator plus presenter of sports, he earned a huge amount of money from the BBC ranging from almost $235600 to $29300 monthly.
The earning amount hooks them to maintain their lavish life. And his net worth can be estimated to be in million. The family is living a ravishing life and go on different places to celebrate their holidays.
Family holiday takes painful turn: Vomiting and diarrhoea hits kids... parents almost certain to follow. Big mess.— Dan Walker (@mrdanwalker) July 21, 2010
His hard work can reach him to the position of the BBC's high paid anchor named, Gary Lineker and Chris Evan who is having such an amazing life style with a monthly income of $2 and more than that.
- Born on 19th March 1977 in Crawley, West Sussex as Daniel Meirion Walker.
- Is a British and is of white ethnicity.
- His childhood dream was to be a footballer.
- Finished schooling from Ifield Primary School, Three Bridges Middle School, and Hazelwick Secondary School.
- Earned a BA degree in History and MA degree in Journalism Studies from the University of Sheffield.
- Was a supporter of a professional association football club named, Crawley Town F.C.
- Gained work experience from Sheffield's Hallam FM after winning the competition of young sports commentator.
- Began a career as a commentator and sports presenter from radio through Manchester's key 103 radio.
- Shifted to TV and engaged with Granada Television.
- Joined BBC and took over Manish Bhasin and started presenting for Football Focus.
- Was a part of BBC Sports team and covered the 2010 FIFA World Cup.
- On his show, Football Focus, Gary Speed appeared as a guest in 2011.
- Presented the show, Afternoon Edition on BBC Radio 5.
- Replaced Bill Turnbull and began presenting the show, BBC Breakfast along with Louise Minchin.
- Reported the 32016 Olympics.
- Some of his reporting are Final Score, Match of the Day and MOTD2.
- Has an annual income of almost $3 million.
For more updates follow our page!!!!!!!