"A happy marriage is about three things: Memories of togetherness, the forgiveness of mistakes and a promise to never give up on each other". The perfect example of this saying is the beautiful couple, Diane Addonizio and Howie Long who has crossed more than thirty decades of their married life.
The couple is living a blissful life with their three children; Chris Long, Howard Long, Jr. and Kyle Long. Let's know about them in detail.
Diane Addonizio's Married Life With Husband Howie Long, Happy Couple
Diane Addonizio married husband Howie Long on 27th June 1982 and it has been nearly 35 years since they started their life as a husband and wife and their relationship is still very strong.
Their relationship is like a miracle in front of all the top Hollywood couples these days. What say, guys!!!!!!
Recommended: Keshia Knight Pulliam and her NFL husband Edgerton Hartwell split just after 7 months of Marriage
The couple first met at Vilanova and soon they started dating and after some months they took their relationship to the next level and got married.
Beautiful couple Howie Long and Diane Addonizio attending an event together
Today it's been over 30 years they are still together and still shares a strong bonding which shows their deep love and caring towards each other.
Blessed With Three Children
After 3 years of marriage, in 1985, they welcomed their first child named, Christopher Howard. Afterward, in 1989, she gave birth to their second child named, Kyle Howards.
Finally, in 1990 they completed their family by welcoming their third child named, Matthew Howard.
All of the three sons play for NFL (The National Football League) whereas their eldest son, Christopher played for the New England Patriots as a defender and their another son, Kyle appeared as a guard for Chicago Bears.
The husband and wife along with their children
Diane and Howie along with their son, Chirs
Source: Players Wives & Girlfriends
The whole family is living together happily and the children are making their parents proud.
Howie Long-Quick Facts
Source: Boston Herald
- Born on 6th January 1960 in Somerville, Massachusetts.
- Finished his schooling at Milford High School, Milford, Massachusetts.
- Became a member of the Milford Hall of Fame.
- Was an all-around athletics during his high school and played many games including football, basketball, and others.
- Earned a degree in communication from Vilanova University.
- Began playing football in college and entered the team of Blue-Gray Football Classic.
- Oakland Raiders selected him in the second round of the 1981 NFL Draft.
- Due to his excellent playing skill, he was selected by John Madden for the team All-Maden and was latterly named as the 10th Anniversary All-Maden team.
- Had a record of 9.15 career sacks and became an NFL sportscaster.
- Retired from NFL in 1993 and began his career in acting.
- Appeared in Firestorm by Alan Yuen.
- Worked in the movie named, 3000 Miles to Graceland along with stars Kevin Costner, Kurt Russell, Courteney Cox, David Arquette, Christian Slater, Kevin Pollak, and others.
- Besides movies, he also appeared in several TV shows and commercials as well.
- Won a Sports Emmy Award for Outstanding Sports Personality.
- Wrote a column for Foxsports.com.
- Has an estimated net worth of $ 14 million.
Diane Addonizio: Quick Facts
- She was born in 1962 and was raised in Red Bank, New Jersey.
- She holds American nationality and belongs to Caucasian ethnicity.
- She attended Villanova University when she met her future boyfriend Howie Long.
- She is a non-practicing lawyer.
- She enjoys watching and playing football.
- Her net worth is estimated to be $1 million.
For more updates follow our page!!!!!!!!