To have a perfect life partner in life to spend the whole life with is one of the biggest blessings of the life. He/She will be one of the luckiest people in the world. Like this, we are today with such fortunate German- American television and movie actress, Elisabeth Rohm who is currently living with her entrepreneur husband named, Ron Anthony Wooster.
The couple is having such an amazing relationship who completed their family after welcoming their first child. Elisabeth who is one of the finest actresses of the industry who is successful to grabbed much of the prestigious awards and fan following at the same time.
So, today let's know more about her and her married life plus about her family.
Living a blissful married life with Ron Anthony Wooster
The star of the series, Law & Order, Elisabeth started dating her present entrepreneur husband since 2005 after leaving the film. They were really happy to have each other in their life and were really blessed as well.
''Our relationship was preordained because we were set up by a really, really good friend of both of ours who knows us really well. About three months in, I think both of us knew. It was at first sight.''
After dating some months, with the permission of her mother, Ron proposed her with a five-carat diamond ring set in a platinum band in their Venice, California house. He proposed her in such a romantic way that no one would reject so how can she. So, she accepted the proposal and got engaged in 2007.
They were not planning on getting married soon after their engagement but had already made their family planning. Moreover, they had also planned the destination of the honeymoon as well before their marriage.
Elisabeth and Ron in an event, Source: Momtastic
''We absolutely will have a family. I don't know when, but we're both hopefully for a family.''
As per couple,
''We'll most likely go to Africa. We have that in common, a fascination with Africa. I think it'll be a good adventure for us. We'd like to spend a month there.''
Soon after their engagement, they got married in an intimate ceremony with the presence of the family members, close relatives and close friends only. From the date to till today they are together and having a great relationship between them.
The couple with such amazing relationship are living together with no such rumors about their divorce and extra marital affairs but t the same time they have posted limited photos together which create some buzz about their relationship. So, we hope for positive and to see them together for long term.
The couple has a child
To have the first child in life is one of the greatest and proud feeling each parent would feel. The couple, Elisabeth, and Ron went through the same cherished moment. The couple welcomed their first baby girl on 11th April 2008 at Cedars-Sinai Medical Center in Los Angeles that completed their family and named her as, Easton August Anthony Wooster.
They were really blessed to have their baby and proud at the same time. They also posted several pictures with her daughter on their social media.
''I've been dreaming about her for the last nine months, I'm so thrilled she's finally here.''
''Ron and I can not wait to take her home and begin our life together as a family.''
Mother nad her baby.
The couple mutually is taking care of their daughter and keep on going on vacations with each other along with their daughter. Whereas, despite the couple's busy schedule tey somehow manages time for the family which shows their love and affection towards each other.
Quick Facts about Elisabeth Rohm
- Born on 28th April 1973 in Dusseldorf, Germany.
- Is a German and belongs to white ethnicity.
- Stands at the height of 5 feet 8 inch.
- Taurus is her zodiac sign.
- Daughter of Lisa Loverde, an American writer, and Eberhard Rohm.
- Her parents divorced when she was 8 years old.
- Cousin of the wrestler Hulk Hogan.
- Attended St. Andrews-Sewanee School.
- Graduated from Sarah Lawrence College.
- Started her career in acting since 1997 from an American soap opera named, One Life to Live.
- Appeared in the series, Law & Order along with casts Sam Waterson, S. Epatha Merkerson, Jerry Orbach, Dann Florek, Steven Hill, Chris Noth and others.
- Worked in American Hustle along with stars Jennifer Lawrence, Amy Adams, Christian Bale, Bradley Cooper, Jeremy Renner and so on.
- Won Screen Actors Guild Award for several times for different categories
- Published her own book named, Baby Steps: Having the Child I Always Wanted (Just Not as I Expected).
- Has an estimated net worth of $4 million.