Gillian Anderson is most probably single these days with a series of the unsuccessful love life. She is blessed with three wonderful kids.
Facing unsuccessful love life; still being committed and confident is literally not as easy as we think.
49-year-old Gillian Anderson has a wonderful acting career, is, however, unlucky when it comes to her romantic relationships with two ineffective married life.
It seems she has finally encountered someone special.
Let's know the fact!
Gillian Anderon: Her Current Life
American-British film actress Gillian came in the limelight with her portrayal as FBI Special Agent Dana Scully in the popular series The X-Files.
Facing a series of unsuccessful love life in past, Gillian is quietly dating Peter Morgan, the Oscar-nominated UK writer.
The Evergreen Beauty in a photo shoot, Source: Twitter
She lives a wonderful life in London with three of her kids but life is always incomplete in absence of a special person in life.
As per the source, Gillian is dating the writer from 'The Crown'. Morgan reportedly separated from his wife of 19 years, Lila Schwarzenberg. They have five kids together.
Anderson and Peter together in poolside, Source: TMZ
Gillian and Peter were once encountered together setting steamy sitting poolside in Portofino in June 2017.
She showed off her curvy figure in a blue bikini while Peter seemed to be enjoying the moment.
Let's congratulate the heavenly couple.
Gillian Anderson: Her Previous Married Life and Divorce
Anderson married two times in her life with a failure each time. Her first husband Clyde Klotz was an assistant director of The X-File.
The couple tied a knot on the occasion of 'New Year' 1994 welcoming a baby girl, Piper Maru on 25 September the same year.
The redhead beauty with her first husband Clyde Klotz, Source: Daily Mail
The duo lived together for almost three years with a series of ups and downs. They finally parted with a divorce in 1997.
Love and romance again blossomed some years later. He is the documentary filmmaker, Julian Ozanne. The two married on 29 December 2004 in Kenya.
Gillian and daughter Piper Maru, Source: Huffington Post
Anderson declared their separation on 21 April 2006 stating some irreconcilable differences. She was briefly associated with her former boyfriend, businessman Mark Griffiths, have two sons: Oscar, 2006 and Felix in 2008.
She ended her relationship with the guy in 2012. She currently resides in London with her three children.
Gillian Anderson: See Her Career and Net Worth
Anderson was the first woman to write and direct an episode of the X-Files. She is the first actress in history winning an Emmy, a Golden Globe and a SAG Award all in the same year.
With a grand success in The X-Files: Fight the Future, she provided her voice for a parody in "The Springfield Files", an episode of The Simpsons.
Equal Rights Now!
In the year 1997, she appeared in the independent film Chicago Cab along with Playing by Heart with Sean Connery, Angelina Jolie, Ellen Burstyn, and Jon Stewart the following year.
Some of her works in movies include The House of Mirth, The Mighty Celt, A Cock and Bull Story, The Last King of Scotland, and Boogie Woogie.
Gillian portrayed the role of Wallis, Dutchess of Windsor in Any Human Heart in November 2010; was nominated for a BAFTA for Best Supporting Actress on Television.
Awesome Hair and Makeup!
She appeared in a Swiss drama film, Sister and Shadow Dancer a British-Irish drama film in 2012 along with the NBC series Hannibal between 2013 and 2015.
She gained a great popularity for her stage performance as Blanche DuBois in A Streetcar Named Desire at the Young Vic Theatre in London.
The gorgeous actress began playing goddess Media in American Gods with Emily Browning, Pablo Schreiber, and Ian McShane.
These days she is busy in Crooked House a post-production in 2017 and The Spy Who Dumped Me in 2018.
She has an amazing net worth of about $35 million as of 2017.
Quick Facts about Gillian Anderson
- Born on 9 August 1968 in Chicago, Illinois.
- Is the daughter of Rosemary "Posie" Alyce, a computer analyst, and Homer Edward "Ed" Anderson III.
- Is of English, German and Irish ancestry.
- Her parents shifted to London, England when she was just 15 months.
- Attended Coleridge Primary School and later the Fountain Elementary School.
- After graduation, she enrolled The Theatre School at DePaul University in Chicago and earned a Bachelor of Fine Arts in 1990.
- Is eldest of three siblings; her brother died of a brain tumor in 2011.
- Initially, she was interested in marine biology but her interest in the field of acting emerged out.
- Began her career in Alan Ayckbourn's play Absent Friends at the Manhattan Theatre Club.
- In 1992, she appeared in her first feature film The Turning alongside Karen Allen and Tess Harper.
- During her work on The X-Files, she won a number of awards including an Emmy Award for Outstanding Lead Actress in a Drama Series, a Golden Globe for Best Actress in a Television Series Drama, two Screen Actors Guild Awards and a Saturn Award for Best Actress on Television.
For more updates and current gossip of celebs visit our official page.