Handsome actor Scott Speedman Married to someone or will he stick to Dating; Find out about his Current Girlfriend, Wiki, and Net Worth
Scott Speedman, a handsome and charming actor is famous for his long list of girlfriends and dating affairs. The actor even once himself stated as a terrible boyfriend.
Yet girls attracts towards him as a bees attract towards beehive. He dated many of his co-stars but never had a stable relationship with anyone.
He is in his 40s now but his handsome looks still attract a lot of pretty ladies towards him. Let's find out if he is currently dating someone new.
Scott Speedman-Dating anyone at the moment or Single
The Canadian actor shot to fame from his exceptional acting skills in 1998 drama Felicity. The handsome actor dated his co-star from the movie, Keri Russell.
Scott Speedman and Keri Russell dated for a brief amount of time,
Even though at that time the pair never told the world about their relationship to the public. It wasn't until the big revelation at the Jimmy Kimmel Show, that we came to realized the pair was actually dating.
The main topic of the show was to know what was cooking between the two of them in the late 90s. The pair who played a couple in the show also played a couple off the screen as well.
The couple was reminiscing their past and their relationship. In the interview, he himself admitted he is such a disaster of a boyfriend.
“We were actually dating at the time and I had been such a disaster of a boyfriend up until [that point] and I knew I had to put on a good show. I knew I was going to see her new haircut and I was like, Come on man, you got to bring it home. You gotta do it. And I got to work and she turned around the corner and my face sort of froze in a half panic, half smile sort of situation.”
In the interview, he also said the pair dated for some time before calling it quits. The actor dated several of the big Hollywood stars like Gwyneth Paltrow (1998-1999), Heather Graham, Ashley Scott (2007-08), Teresa Palmer (2011-2012), Camille De Pazzis (2012-2014) and more recently, Kirsten Wigg (2014).
As you read all the names above you must be thinking why the actor never settled with anyone. The reason is still unknown to many but by the looks of it the actor doesn't seem very keen on settling down soon.
Quick facts about Scott Speedman
- Born on September 1, 1975 (age 42), in Hammersmith, London, UK.
- He is the son of Mary and Roy Speedman.
- He has one sister who died of cancer in 2016.
- He went to Earl Haig Secondary School.
- He also gave trial at the 1992 Olympics.
- He attended the University of Toronto.
- He gave the audition for the role of Robin in the movie, Batman Forever.
- Later the role was given to Chris O'Donnell.
- Then he started giving auditions in multiple Canadian TV series and movies.
- He made his debut in 1995 movie Net Worth.
- He is famous for his role Felicity, Duets, Dark Blue, and xXx: State of the Union.
- His net worth is $3 million dollar.
For all the latest celeb gossip, make sure to follow our website.