Cari Champion is currently working for Sports Center since 2012. She is single and has not been linked with any guy till date.
American journalist and TV personality Cari Champion gave her best as an anchor of the Tennis Channel and ESPN2's First Take. She is working for ESPN's flagship program SportsCenter since 2015.
Cari is very dedicated to her profession, however, what about her dating life? Is she in a relationship?
let us find out!!!!!!!!!!
Cari Champion: Her Current Relationship Status
Cari is smart enough to hide her personal affair from the mass. She has not let anybody intrude her secret life and kept it low profiled.
We have not yet heard any rumors about her affairs or lover yet. The 42-year-old TV star is very happy as a single as she is one of the successful ladies in the field of Journalism.
Gorgeous Cari Champion on a photo shoot, Source: Pinterest
She is focused on her work and has no time for a boyfriend or any relationships. Cari is a highly career-oriented woman and stays away from the controversies.
However, Cari was once surrounded by the controversies due to comedian Artie Lange. Artie had posted some of his offensive tweets back in the year 2014.
Artie's tweets were highly criticized by huge fans of Cari along with some TV personalities. Following the series of civilization, Artie eventually apologized on his deeds.
With the act, the story was all vanished from the media.
Quick Facts About Cari Champion
- Born in June 1975 in Pasadena, California.
- Attended the University of California, Los Angeles.
- She chose her career in the field of journalism with goals of transforming negative stereotypes of African Americans.
- Earned an internship at CNN.
- Graduated from UCLA back in the year 1998 with an English degree.
- Before joining WGCL-TV in West Palm Beach, Florida, she was a reporter at the Orange County News Channel.
- While working as an anchor for WGCL-TV in Atlanta, Champion she was fired for speaking foul language over the air in 2007. However, she was rehired in January 2008.
- She developed a great interest in tennis after covering players such as Venus and Serena Williams.
- Also worked as an entertainment reporter for the Starz network and shows such as The Insider and Hollywood 441.
- Champion joined ESPN as the new host of ESPN's First Take on 1 October 2012 and hired Heidi Watney and Jemele Hill for the job.
- Was later promoted as an anchor SportsCenter in 2015
- Is a great fan of the Los Angeles Lakers and the UCLA Bruins.
- Has an estimated net worth of about $2 million with an annual salary of $1 million.
For more updates and recent gossip visit our official page.