Beautiful, gorgeous, alluring!!! there are no sufficient words to describe actress Joan Juliet Buck and her evergreen beauty who still looks mesmerizing at the age of 69. The beauty with brains diva has never failed to amaze us with her work.
But today keeping aside her career let us focus on her personal affairs. After divorcing her first husband in 1980, she is still not married yet but is she dating someone currently? Who is her Boyfriend?
Let us find out!!!!!!!
Joan Juliet Buck's Current Dating Life and Boyfriend
We last see Joan on-screen on 2013 in one of the episodes of Supergirl alongside Melissa Benoist and currently, she worked on a play titled Babette's Feast.
The girl is always busy in her work and rarely speaks about her relationships as of now, she is not linked with anyone and hence is single.
She was, however, rumored to be linked with the late Canadian singer plus musician, Leonard Cohen. The couple met in her early 20s but their alleged relationship did not start there.
They were apart for several years and met again after the marriage of Joan. They became very close friends whenever her husband goes on an outing she used to visit Leonard.
Their friendship was of about 10 years when she split up with her husband. They became closer and began sharing each problem between them. During that time, Leonard was in relation with the photographer, Dominique Issermann.
Moreover, Joan was single at that time and as per the source, both of them used to talk for hours and hours in still-shabby Royalton Hotel while Leonard's children sleep the next door.
They admitted themselves to be just friends and never talked about their relationships but now she lost her friend in 2016 as he died in his sleep. In the remembrance of him, she said:
'' The prospect of an affair with Leonard Choen, who understood everything about love, alarmed me so much that I declined. I didn’t want to be seen that clearly.''
Joan Juliet Buck's Married life and Divorce story with the first Husband John Helipern
''The marriage didn't work out but the separation is great.'' The statement by journalist Lez Smith goes similar with the life of a writer, Joan Juliet Buck. She was also in a relationship that does not work out but is happy after the separation.
She was married to her fellow journalist, John Helipern who was a contributing writer to Vanity Fair in 1977 in a private ceremony with the participation of only close friends and relatives.
The couple were blessed to have each other and were happy together.
But in the 1980s, the couple decided to spit as their relationship did not work. They divorced and moved on in their life without any children.
Quick Facts about Joan Juliet Buck
- Born in 1948 in Los Angeles California.
- She is the only child of her parents, James Buck (an American film producer) and Joyce Ruth Getz (model plus actress) who died in 1996.
- Holds an American nationality and is of white ethnicity.
- Joined a single crop, a military branch along with John Huston.
- She became the inspiration for the book named, The Life and Hard Times of a Teenage London Society Girl by Tom Wolfe after meeting him.
- She did not complete her study and dropped from Sarah Lawrence Colege so that to work t the Glamour magazine with the job of a book reviewer.
- After that, she began her career by being a correspondent for Andy Warhol's Interview magazine and soon became the editor of British Vogue magazine as well.
- Moreover, she became the editor of several magazines including American Vogue, London Observer, French Vogue and others.
- Also featured as TV critics for American Vogue and profiling the cover shoot of Carey Mulligan, Marino Cotillard, Gisele Bundchen and Natalie Portman.
- Started acting in 2002 and worked in the movie, Julie & Julia with the cast members Meryl Streep, Amy Adams, Stanley Tucci, Chris Messina, Jane Lynch, Linda Emond, Mary Lynn Rajskub and others.
- Appeared in Henry James novel based play named, The Aspern Paper.
- Was a writer for the New York Times' fashion magazine.
For more updates follow our page!!!!!!!!!!!