An American actress and singer, Meryl Streep is currently married to sculptor, Don Gummer. The couple married on 30th September 1978. She is a daughter in law of Dorothy Gummer and William Adolph Gummer. She is a daughter of Mary Wolf Wilkinson, commercial artist and art editor and Harry William Streep Jr., a pharmaceutical executive. She graduated from Vassar College in 1971. Silkwood (1983), Heartburn (1986) and Julie & Julia (2009) are her popular movies.
Meryl Streep Personal Life
Heartburn star Meryl Streep relishes a blissful longterm relatonship with her partner with whom she shares four children. Is she dating or married to someone at present.
Current Relationship Status
American actress, Meryl Streep is married to her lover Don Gummer since 1978. They shares four children. Her daughter Mamie Gummer is an actress, born on 3rd August 1983.
Meryl's third child Henry Wolfe Gummer arrived on 13 November 1979 and whereas her fourth daughter, Louisa Gummer is a model who works with IMG Models, she was born on 12th June 1991.
Meryl Streep was romantically linked to an actor John Cazale. The couple had an affair from 1976 till 1978. The cupid stayed in a relationship for two years until he died of lung cancer.
How Rich Is Meryl Streep?
Meryl Streep has an estimated net worth of $90 million in 2019. The average salary of a movie or TV actress is $49.707-$55.594 per hour. Meryl earned over $825,000 per episode for a J.J. Abrams series.
The blonde haired appeared in dozens of movies and TV series to this date. For her outstanding roles in films, she's won a number of prestigious awards.
Speaking of lifestyle, Meryl and her husband bought a midcentury Pasadena home. The muli Academy Award winner and her partner, sculptor Gummer are the new owners of a lavish mid-century modern home in Pasadena.
The three bedroom and three bathroom house was put on sale for $4.13 million. The cupid doesn't make to many West Coast real estate movies, but they do own two homes in the northeast-a penthouse in 2006 and a 90 acre estate in Salisbury, Connecticut.
Insteresting Facts of Meryl Streep
- Meryl Streep is of German, Swiss, Irish, And English ancestry.
- Meryl Streep is famous for bein a perfectionlist when preparing for roles.
- Streeo often worked with Academy Award winning director Mike Nicholis.
- Meryl Streep has a fear of helicopters.
- Meryl Streep learned to play violin by practicing six hours a day for eight weeks for her character in Music of the Heart.
- Meryl Streep was a sister in law of Maeve Kinkead.
- Streep was a cheerleader and homecoming queen in high school.
- Streep replaced Madonna for the lead role of Roberta Guaspari in Music of the Heart.
- Meryl was voted the 37th Greatest Movie Star of all time by Entertainment Weekly.
- Meryl studied to become an opera singer at age 12.
Meryl Streep Affairs
First Affair with John Cazale
Meryl Streep had an affair with an actor John Cazale. The couple has an affair 1976 up to 1978.