An Irish American actress, Nasim Pedrad is single and yet not married and focusing more on her career.
An Iranian-American actress plus comedian, Nasim Pedrad is not a new face to us. We all have seen her in the popular show 'Saturday Night Live' and her rib-tickling performances until 2014 when she decided to leave the show.
Keeping aside her career, let us discuss her personal affairs. Nasim, 35 is still not married but what about her love life, is she dating and hiding her boyfriend?
Let us find out here!!!
Nasim Pedrad's Mysterious Dating life and Boyfriend. Also see her Career and Net Worth
The comedian, Nasim seems like focusing on her career rather than her personal life as she is not rumored of dating or having a boyfriend so far.
She is so beautiful and might have dated some men in the past, however, she has not disclosed about it till the date.
Nasim is so close to her male friends and posts several pictures with them captioning with love signs and all. The audience, however, might be confused after observing the pictures but she is not dating anyone and is still unmarried.
Enjoying the night.
Enjoying the vacation.
Though she is single she is enjoying her life and keeps on hanging out along with her friends in various beautiful places on vacations and outings.
Nasim's career and net worth
Nasim started her career through the theatre. She joined The Groundlings, the sketch comedy group and performed with the Sunday Company.
After that she also performed in her one-woman show called, Me, Myself & Iran in the division of the Upright Citizens Brigade Theatre.
Moreover, she joined the Saturday Night Live, an American late-night live television sketch comedy since 2009 along with cast Tony Rosato, Pamela Stephenson, Morwenna Banks, Horatio Sanz and others.
Nasim on the show copy the various celebrities including Kim Kardashian, Barbara Walters, Kathy Griffin, Arianna Huffington, Aziz Ansari and others.
Nasim in the Saturday Night Live with his co-presenter, Source: NBC
Apart from all this, she gave her voice on the Fox animated series, Allen Gregory. Furthermore, she kept on appearing in many series and movies including No Strings Attached, The Lorax, New Girl and so on others.
From her amazing skills of acting and perfect comedy timing, she earned much from all those. Currently, she has a net worth of $3 million which helped her to maintain her lavish life.
She somehow manages to keep her elegant in every functions and ceremony.
Vacation with friends.
She somehow manages to keep her elegant in every functions and ceremony. She earns $352,941 as annual salary.
Quick Facts about Nasim Pedrad
- Born to Arasteh Amani and Parviz Pedrad on 18th November 1981 in Tehran, Iran.
- Raised along with his sister, Nina Pedrad.
- At the age of 3, she shifted to the United State along with her family.
- Attended the University High School.
- Graduated from the UCLA School of Theatre, Film, and Television.
- Was a member of the UCLA Spring Sing Company.
- Started career from The Groundlings.
- Appeared in the American series, Gilmore Girls with casts Alexis Bledel, Lauren Graham, Scott Patterson, Melissa McCarthy, Kelly Bishop, Keiko Agena and others.
- Since 2009, worked in the comedy show, Saturday Night Live.
- Cat in the animated series, Despicable Me 2 with stars Steve Carell, Kristen Wiig, Miranda Cosgrove, Pierre Coffin, Russell Brand, Elsie Fisher, Dane Gaier and others.
- Has an estimated net worth of $3 million.
For more celebrity-related news and updates, follow our page.