American web television series "The Punisher" that premiered on November 6, 2017, is receiving lots of positive feedbacks. The lead actor Jon Bernthal who portrayed the character of Frank Castle or Punisher is being praised for his outstanding performance in the series.
With his rising career on one side like starring in hit series like Daredevil, The Walking Dead, Mob City and so on, Bernthal's fans are curious to know all the details about him and know him up close and personal. "The Punisher" star is currently married to wife Erin Angle. Let's learn more about his married life and relationship.
Jon Bernthal And Erin Angle: Happily Married Couple
The couple tied the knot back in September 2010. They exchanged vows in the high profile wedding ceremony held in Potomac, Maryland and ever since they are happily married!
The couple chose a red and purple theme in the ceremony and all the bridesmaids wore red dresses holding red and purple flower bouquets.
The actor hasn't disclosed many details about his wife and also she is not active in social media. Furthermore, the couple also rarely made any public appearance together.
He is 100% dedicated when it comes to his family life, wife and kids. It is often very difficult to balance family and work especially if you have long hours to go to the workplace.
When he's at work, he remains fully in it and while he's with family, he doesn't use the cell phone or do any sorts of work. Well, that's a secret for his happy life and successful career.
Jon Bernthal And Erin Angle's children
Bernthal and Angle are proud parents of three beautiful children. They welcomed their first child together, son Henry Bernthal in August 2011. Their second son, Billy Bernthal was born in January 2013 and a daughter, Adeline Bernthal was born in February 2015.
Bernthal is a family man and it seems like Bernthal and Angle love to spend time with their little kids.
The father of three usually features his lovely family on his Instagram on various occasions. He doesn't miss to express his love towards his kids and wife. Don't believe us? Check out the posts!
They also have additional members of the family, their pet dogs, Boss and Bam Bernthal. The pair is currently living seven years of blissful married life and resides in Los Angeles along with their three kids.
Jon Bernthal: Quick Facts
- Bernthal was born as Jonathan Edward Bernthal.
- He was born on September 20, 1976, in Washington, D.C.
- He is Joan Lurie (née Marx) and Eric Lawrence "Rick" Bernthal's son.
- Bernthal has two siblings, Nicholas and Thomas.
- His birth sign is Virgo.
- He is 5' 11" (1.8 m) tall.
- He attended at Skidmore College in Saratoga Springs, New York.
- He studied acting at the Moscow Art Theatre in Russia.
- Bernthal started his career from a theater.
- During his college days, he used to play on a semi-professional baseball team as a catcher.
- He started his TV career from series like "Boston Legal", "CSI: Miami", and "How I Met Your Mother".
- Bernthal's estimated net worth is $8 million.
Keep following our page for more recent news and updates!!