Celebrities these days want to get famous by any sort of tricks and publicity stunts. See the Kardashian family for example. We can hear about their antics every day on social media or gossip websites.
But then there are those like Scott Adkins, who resort to his acting skills to make all the noise in the world. We all know how popular he became after his role in various Martial Artist movies.
But unlike his professional life, Scott doesn't want his family to get involved with the media. Today in this section, let's try to uncover the curtain on his personal life and be up close and personal with the star.
Scott Adkins Marriage Life with Lisa Adkins
Scott is currently considered one of the leading action film stars of the generation. He now belongs to the coveted list, which is full of big actors like Jackie Chan, Jet Li, and Jean-Claude Van Damme.
Scott attends the premiere of The Expendables 2 along with his wife Lisa Adkins.
Source: Ace Show Biz
And all his achievement is due to his family's sheer support during the toughest of times. The 5'11' tall actor's wife Lisa Adkins is his biggest supporter and the one who helps him push further and further.
Recommended: Mixed Martial Artist Michelle Waterson and Joshua Gomez are happily married. Know about their daughter
Although Scott has taken a big step in hiding his marriage from all of us. The pair is together for more than 5-years now and they still look like they just started dating each other.
Discover: Joanna Jedrzejczyk; a Polish mixed martial artist is Engaged, know about her Boyfriend and Marriage plans
Scott and his wife are inseparable as they're always going out together at any event. They are often holding hands while at various awards functions around the world.
Scott with Lisa during his movie premiere in China.
The duo shares a deep bond and love and we hope they stay like this for many years to come.
Also Read: Is The 1.66 m Tall American Martial Artist Cody Garbrandt Married? Know About His Past Affairs
Enjoying a blissful marriage and maintaining things behind bars is the thing that's so important. Yes, it keeps the relationship away from any kind of baseless controversies.
Shares one Daughter Carmel Adkins
Their family of three is incomplete without their little bundle of joy, Carmel Adkins. The current age of their daughter is still in the dark though.
Scott is a proud father of his daughter, Carmel Adkins.
Despite being so famous, Scott was able to maintain a proper distance between his family and the paparazzi. But due to his nature of keeping things close to his chest, he is able to maintain a formidable and delightful professional life.
Scott is often sharing pictures of his wife and daughter on his Instagram account. If you have not followed him yet then you're missing out. You can follow him by clicking here.
Quick Facts about Scott Adkins
- Born on 17 June 1976, in Sutton Coldfield, United Kingdom.
- Raised by John and Janet Adkins.
- Attended Bishop Vesey's Grammar School.
- Belongs to Spanish-English ancestry.
- Enrolled in drama during his high school days.
- His interest in martial arts developed when he visited a local judo dojo with his father and brother, Craig.
- The interest peaked when during his way home, a boy mugged him.
- Trained in martial arts like Ninjutsu, Karate, Capoeira, Jujutsu, Judo, Jeet Kune Do, Krav Maga, Wushu, and gymnastics.
- A fully trained Kickboxing Instructor for the P.K.A.
- His first role as a stuntman came when he worked in a Chinese action movie, Dei Seung Chui Keung (2001).
- Famous for his roles in the Undisputed series, The Expendables, and Mutant X.
- Won Action on Film awards in 2010 and Wolf Warrior in 2015.
For all the latest gossip from the celeb world, make sure to follow our website.