Patty Jenkins is certainly happy after her movie Wonder Women starring Gal Gadot became a huge hit. She became the first woman to direct a superhero movie with a female.
She dedicated many years for this movie and Patty's husband, Sam Sheridan, supported her all the way. Despite having a sound professional life, she never talked about her husband and family in public.
Today we're going to put up all the details regarding her personal life. Scroll down below and enjoy!
Patty Jenkins and Sam Sheridan-Married for a Decade; How's Their Family Life Going On?
You heard the saying, 'Behind every successful man, there's a woman.' But for Patty, it's the complete opposite as her husband is behind her successful career.
Patty Jenkins married her boyfriend Sam in 2007 in a content ceremony at California
If it wasn't for him then, she wouldn't be here in this position. The couple tied the knot on September 1st, 2007, in a private ceremony surrounded by few of their close friends and family.
The nuptial ceremony took place at Presidio Chapel in Santa Barbara, California, and The Rev. Dr. Ronald T. Evans officiated the ritual.
Don't Miss: Meet Yaron Versano, the loving Husband of our 'Wonder Woman' Gal Gadot. See the Married life of the Couple
Her husband, Sam is a renowned writer who wrote books including The Disaster Diaries, A Fighters Heart, and A Fighters Mind. Also, he is a former firefighter.
Her husband Sam is an author and an MMA fighter
The pair likes to keep things low profile and hasn't revealed much information regarding their relationship. But one thing is for sure, they sure do love and respect each other.
Another Top Talent: American actor Chris Pine Is Not Married To Anyone At The Moment; Will He Convert His Current Girlfriend To Wife?
For the last few years, Patty was always busy with her work and despite all that, her husband supported and compromised just for her sake.
If we say her husband is the only reason the movie is a big hit, then it will not be an understatement.
Children Between The Pair: Patty Jenkins and Sam Sheridan
It's been over a decade since they wedded and their delightful conjugal life isn't complete without the third member of the family.
Sam with her son, The pair shares one child between them
Yes, many of you might not know that Patty is a proud mother of her baby boy. She is yet to reveal the name of her child.
She took a year off from her directing career to take care of the newly born. The 47-years-old director is pretty tight-lipped for the identity of her child.
Well, it's her personal life and she can choose to keep things secret or not on her own.
Patty Jenkins: Wiki
Source: We Live Entertainment
- Born on July 23, 1971, in Victorville, California, U.S.
- Third daughter of William T. Jenkins, an Air Force captain, and Emily Roth.
- Two sisters Elaine Roth and Jessica Jenkins Murphy.
- Choose to keep her surname after marrying her husband in 2007.
- Graduated from The Cooper Union for the Advancement of Science and Art in 1993.
- Known for directing and writing the award-winning 2003 crime drama film Monster starring Charlize Theron.
- Won the Independent Spirit Award for Best First Feature for the same movie.
- Nominated for Emmy on July 14, 2011, for the drama series The Killing.
- As of 2019, her net worth was around $10 million.
- She is the only female director to direct a movie with a budget of over $150 million.