As Eric has achieved immense success in his life, his fans and media are enthusiastic and curious regarding his personal life. What do you think guy? Is he married or still single. The answer to that question would be Eric is a married man.
He commenced his married life with beautiful wife Adrienne Bolling in 1997 and has spent almost 20 years together. The couple is blessed with a son. Let's talk more about Adrienne Bolling's married life, career and other details about her personal life.
Meet Adrienne Bolling, Wife of Fox News' Reporter Eric Bolling: Happily Married Couple
Eric wedded his longtime girlfriend Adrienne on 4th October 1997 and the couple has been successful in maintaining their blissful life for 20 years.
Eric has made perfect balance in his personal as well as professional life and there is no chance of split or extra affairs between the couple.
Information regarding their love life prior to marriage is scarcely available. It is said that the heavenly pair met each other through Eric's best friend Gretchen Carlson.
Moreover, the fascinating thing is that both Eric and Gretchen commenced their conjugal life on the same day but of course with a different person.
In an interview with Fox News on The Five Blog, Eric gave some replies in context of his family life,
"Yes, I do, I adore my family. I’ve been married to my beautiful (inside and out) wife Adrienne for 16 years. And we have an awesome son Eric Chase, a great student and also a fine baseball player. He plays left the field for the local HS team."
When we talk about the beautiful lady Adrienne, she is also found equally dedicated in the family life as her husband.
It seems that Adrienne has established herself the best in her family life. Even Fox News Fans have tweeted described how wonderful personality she actually is.
Adrienne Bolling is as kind as she is beautiful!!! What a wonderful family those Bollings are! ~~~ Lisa
— Fox News Fans (@TheFiveOnFox) December 31, 2012
Here is a short video on Fox News on The Five saying farewell to Eric Bolling:
Blessed with a son; Eric Chase Bolling
The couple is blessed with a son right after a year of their married life. He name is Eric Chase Bolling and he is a grown up now.
Eric once mentioned a breathtaking incident of his son suffering a lacerated spleen while snowboarding via a Facebook post.
The very next day, Bolling praised the work of Chase's doctor at the Albany Medical Center's ICU.
Chase also has a keen interest in playing baseball as his father.
Quick Facts About Eric Bolling
- Born on 2 March 1963 in Chicago, Illinois.
- Completed graduation from Queen of All Saints Basilica and later studied at Loyola Academy.
- Achieved BA degree in economics from Rollins College in Winter Park.
- During college life, he was a baseball player and was drafted as a player in 1984 Major League Baseball by the Pittsburgh Privates.
- Started his career as a commodity trader at the New York Mercantile Exchange.
- Before working in the field of journalism, he dedicated himself for five years for the CME Group as an advisor of BOD.
- Involved in developing CNBC's Fast Money and left CNBC in August 2007 to join Fox Business Network.
- He works in the network's financial analysts and a host of business show Happy Hour and The Five.
- On January 1, 2012, Bolling shocked his fans via Facebook post stating that his son Eric Chase Bolling was kept in ICU due to an accident while snowboarding in Albany.
- Once Eric became very famous as he became rude with the decision of Barack Obama to meet with Gabon's President Ali Bongo Ondimba.
- Bolling and the former co-host Bob Beckel are basically known for their strong way to tackle different political and cultural stories.
- Also, works as a guest host on Hannity, Fox & Friends and previously on The O'Reilly Factor and The Glenn Beck Show.
- As Bill O'Reilly was fired from the Fox News, The Five was moved to 9 pm with a new name The Fox News Specialists.
- The very program aired on 1 May 2017 with Eric as a co-host.
- Is happily married and also have a son.
- Has an amazing net worth of $15 million as of 2017.
Well, all in all, Eric and Adrienne seems very happy in their small family life. We wish the couple all the very best for their conjugal life to be even stronger as ever.
For more latest updates follow our page!!!!!!!!!!!!!