Hollywood, where all the couples including Leonardo DiCaprio and Nina Agdal, Mariah Carey and Bryan Tanaka, and Olivia Munn and Aaron Rodgers are splitting this year, one couple is getting pretty serious about their relationship.
The new and happy couple Amber Heard and tech lord, Elon Musk are hitting off pretty well and it seems the pair is taking their relationship to the next level. After her controversial divorce from husband Jhonny Depp, Amber is finally moving on with her life.
Let's dig into all the details about the wonderful couple!!
Newest couple in Tinseltown, Amber Heard and Elon Musk getting serious about each other
When beauty meets power, it becomes a great combination. The gorgeous actress Amber Heard and rich and powerful billionaire Elon Musk are smitten with love.
The pair has been spending a lot of time together and a source tells that the duo is pretty serious about each other.
Just last Friday, the amazing duo was spotted going on a romantic lunch date together at Sweet Butter restaurant in LA's Sherman's Oaks neighborhood.
The pair looked really happy and comfortable together, holding hands talking and laughing.
The 31-year-old actress looked stunning in a floral print jacket and a black hat while the 45-year-old billionaire carried off a formal look with black jeans, shirt, and black blazer.
But it took four years for the pair to finally date each other. The duo first met while working on the set of 2013 flick, Machete Kills and ever since Elon was crazy for the actress.
He asked her out a couple of times but Amber didn't give much attention to it. She was married to the legendary actor, Jhonny Depp at that time, but after three months of their divorce, Amber was seen rekindling a romance with the billionaire.
Elon too has been married twice, to his first wife, author Justine Wilson back in 2000. But they separated after eight years of married life in 2008. Later on, he married English actress Talulah Riley in 2010 but got divorced four years later in 2014.
And now, he's dating gorgeous actress Amber Heard and the big question is will the couple tie the knots soon? What do you think? Do leave comments below.
Quick facts about Elon Musk
- Born and raised in Pretoria, Transvaal South Africa, Elon Musk is a famous Canadian-American entrepreneur, investor, and inventor, best known as founder and CEO of SpaceX.
- In 2016, he was ranked as 21 on Forbes list of The World's Most Powerful People.
- His mother, Maye Musk is a former model and father, Errol Musk is a pilot and an engineer.
- Elon was computer geek since he was little. When he was just 2, he created a computer called Blaster that he sold for $500 to a magazine called PC and Office Technology.
- Musk graduated from Pretoria Boys High School in 1989, that same year he moved to Canada with his family and later gained his Bachelor of Science degree in physics from University of Pennsylvania.
- He pursued his entrepreneurial aspirations on technology, energy sources and outers pace and in 2001, he founded Space-X (Space Exploration Technologies) and became the CEO of the California-based company.
- He's later joined Martin Eberhard and Marc Tarpenning to serve as CEO of the world famous motor company Tesla Inc. and redesigned the product launching the first electric sports car in 2008.
- One of the successful billionaires around the world, Musk's net worth is an estimate of $15.2 billion.
- He has a total of six children from his previous marriages and now he's dating All the Boys Love Mandy Lane actress Amber Heard.
- Musk has given opinions about many major aspects of the world like Destiny and Religion, Extraterrestrial life and Artificial Intelligence.
For more latest gossips and news, keep following our page.